The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Five (5)

Go down

Episode Five (5) Empty Episode Five (5)

Post by Luke Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:27 pm

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_b94cd322_7b052895

Arthur: Hello and welcome to Sim Gear!
Joe: Indeed and it’s our last episode of the series! How sad!?
Arthur: It most certainly is, Joe. Changes are happening to Sim Gear for the next series though aren’t they?
Joe: Luke’s leaving us!
Arthur: Hopefully not for good…
Joe: I hope so! Anyway, you may of guessed we’re having another new studio, well we are definitely not. It may get a slight revamp, but this is our pad from now on for at least a couple of years…
Arthur: Indeed as well as all of our contracts being extended, so don’t expect new presenters either…

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_b94cd322_5b052882

Eddie: Luke was the reason why Sim Gear entered people’s hearts. The passion for the show is incredible. We’re so popular outside the studio now are us three. I started out my career as an advisor and researcher for the retro motoring show of ‘Full Throttle’ that Arthur used to present back in the 80’s. I was a young man who had a great passion for cars… I spent years once the show had finished working as a TV presenter after getting a contract to work for SPTV in my first show which was in fact a gameshow, which wasn’t quite a success. The show was axed and since then I hosted the breakfast show on SBC Radio 1 after the former host was killed in a motorcycle accident. Until, in 2009, Luke noticed my passion for cars and my presenting skills to give me a place on Sim Gear. That guy I’m so thankful to for giving me this opportunity.
Joe: I began my career as, well… an underwear model.
Eddie: (Laughs) I didn’t reckon you’d say that!
Joe: Indeed I was until I was met… by Arthur at the 1989 SBN Classic Car Rally. We made great friends within weeks, and within three months, I became an automotive journalist as Arthur did. Eventually, in 1995, I was asked to host the Annual Simlish Autoshow in Oykos, Sarean. After that it was a quiet period of my career until 1997 when I began commentating on the Alterran Touring Car Championships, and I still do… today. I work alongside it with Sim Gear obviously. It was 2009, when I was also signed to be on Sim Gear, by Luke. I was ecstatic, but didn’t think I’d have the time so refused the offer. Until he came back the next day telling me how much he wanted me on the show, with an even bigger offer that I couldn’t refuse.
Eddie: And hear you are sat here working alongside your commentating, that’s good right?
Joe: It really is.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_b94cd322_1b052858

Arthur: My history goes well back, but I was only offered the job early this year as well, Nathan was sacked and replaced by me, because I had the time to do the job and it was a fair deal with Joe and Eddie joining me at the TSA in 2010 and they will this year, with my lovely side-kick Sue Williams. Luke’s a great guy, he’s going to be missed. But we’ll be joined by a new producer who I know very well. He’s the producer of TSA and he’s going to fit in with us lot very well. Luke’s not leaving us for good either. He hasn’t ruled out being part of the production team and will remain one of the writers of the show along with myself and our new producer named Gabriel Villaverde.
Joe: The next series will be back sometime this Summer, in a action-packed series for sure.
Eddie: To pay tribute to Luke though, we’ve a video to remember some of the greatest moments from the show that, without him… just wouldn’t be the same.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_b94cd322_5b052866

Eddie: What a great video, thank you to Jamie Clement for putting that video together and providing it with the music. Good man.
Arthur: And indeed, we must say goodbye to our dear friend Rhys, leaving to go big and host the UABC Song Festival. Rhys, you must be very excited about it.
Rhys: I very much am, but I’m going to miss the great times I’ve had at Sim Gear the past two series, I’m going to miss you all.
Joe: Bless you Rhys, we’ll miss you too.
Rhys: But I couldn’t be replaced by someone better, and a woman! A woman on Sim Gear!
Tanya: Haha thank you Rhys! I’ll enjoy my time here for sure. We’re going to miss you!

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_b94cd322_5b051c10

Joe: What a series eh, Eddie?
Eddie: It’s been fantastic. It gives me such pleasure to call you my best friend!
Joe: Aw, thank you so much. You too, you’re such a great mate of mine.
Eddie: Thank you!
Joe: Anyway, we must now hand it over to Arthur, mustn’t we, Eddie?
Eddie: We should indeed.
Joe: Earlier this year in February, Arthur went to Lanterna in Arazia to visit a great friend of his, and one of the greatest friends of the Alterran Automotive Industry. He designed such good cars such as the Smord Blackwood Mk3 that we absolutely adore on this show. Also the Escudo 622 Reno, an absolutely beautiful car. Then there was the not so good Smoogo Dalis however, which was to be said, not one this guys greatest designs. But, shortly after the interview, he died. He died while living his life to the full; he was such a great and successful man. I guess you’ve guessed him already…

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_b94cd322_3b07bf9a

Arthur: I’ve came out here today to meet one of the greatest men the automotive industry has ever seen. He’s a great friend of mine, too. And what better way to arrive than in this.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_b94cd322_bb07bfec

Arthur: The stunning Escudo 622 Reno in all it’s glory. It’s incredibly beautiful.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_b94cd322_9b07bfd9

Arthur: This is, in my opinion, the best design created by, you guessed it. Zeno Reno. And I’m off to see him at his beautiful house in Lanterna in Azaria, to talk to him on his greatest achievements and pay tribute to him.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_b94cd322_db07bff3

Arthur: And what better way to arrive but in this?

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_fb07c8db

Arthur: Blimey! This is a huge house!

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_fb07c921

Arthur: This humungous mansion sits in the middle of the beautiful Lanterna overlooking the stunning scenery. A great place I’m sure for such a creative man like Zeno, to get inspiration from.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_db07c942

Arthur: My heart is beating so fast. I am quite nervous actually, doing an interview on telly. I mean he’s one of my dearest friends but come on, this is Zeno Reno, on TV!

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_bb07c994

Arthur: Hello Zeno! How are you my friend?
Zeno: Oh hello there Arthur. How are you son?
Arthur: I’m good thank you Zeno!
Zeno: May you care to enter my home?
Arthur: Sure!
Zeno: Come!

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_3b07c9ac

Arthur: We have the SBC here today; you’re on Sim Gear, Zeno!
Zeno: Oh hello viewers!
Arthur: And just for our viewers Zeno, you have such a stunning home!
Zeno: Yes thank you it is where most of my cars have been designed in. I love this house very much.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_1b07cad6

Arthur: It’s attractive everywhere you go indeed… you should be proud to have a home like this?
Zeno: Very much Arthur, my friend.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_3b07ca7d

Arthur: So here we are then, in this beautiful lounge area.
Zeno: It’s definitely beautiful indeed, Arthur my friend.
Arthur: Now today, I travelled here in a car that is very close to your heart. Didn’t you say that this was your favourite design?
Zeno: That would be the 622 Reno. Very much in fact, it was a very neat and stunning design for me. I love it. You came in the cabrio?
Arthur: No.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_9b07cbeb

Zeno: The 622 Reno was a very exciting project for me. When Mr. Biscione came up to me asking for me to design it I was truly ecstatic. Something Azarian that I’m sure I would enjoy more than my other projects. I created a cabrio concept as well that looked amazing, still the standard 622 Reno was incredibly beautiful. I was really overwhelmed once they told me they was going to call it in my honor, the ‘622 Reno’. I had achieved what for me, was the greatest achievement of my life.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_5b07ca9f

Arthur: Very interesting! What about the Blackwood then?

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_bb07cbc2

Zeno: This car came out extremely well for me. It looked very stunning. It was used a lot by mafias which was quite worrying (laughs)… but I like it very much but not as much as the 622 Reno obviously. The early 70s was a very busy period for me anyway, so once I’d done this I was straight onto the 622 Reno.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_1b07cab1

Arthur: And finally, what did you think to your most recent project, the Smoogo Dalis?
Zeno: Well I know you guys don’t like it much.
Arthur: Well when I tested it I considered that the brakes weren’t that bad, but Joe and Eddie think differently.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_5b07cc33

Zeno: No, the brakes certainly aren’t the best, and it’s the least favourite of mine out of all my designs, but I didn’t hate this car. You can’t expect so much for a car from a cheap automaker.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_eda007fa_fb07ca92

Arthur: It was a pleasure to meet you once again, Zeno.
Zeno: It was to see you, son. You and your friends are welcome to pop round anytime.
Arthur: Aw thank you Zeno, that’s very kind of you!
Zeno: Goodbye Arthur!
Arthur: Bye Zeno.

Episode Five (5) Snapshot_b94cd322_3b07bf9a

Arthur: Gee, I had a good time with Zeno today. He’s a stunning man… now it’s time for the long drive home, in the great Escudo 622 Reno.

Luke
Luke

https://vintagehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down