The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe

Go down

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Empty hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe

Post by Luke Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:58 pm

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_9e393189_zpsd6495f93

Hugo: Oh, look who it is!
Maria: Klaus?
Klaus: Maria.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_de3931b8_zpse2285c6d

Maria: Thank you.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_9e3931bf_zpsa5b3d0e3

Klaus: Aw, Maria. You know, I'm sorry. Sorry for everything. I'm sorry I took so long.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_fe3931c4_zps5ce43544

Maria: You've no need to be sorry Klaus. Because... I don't think I can express how happy I am to be free. I... I still don't believe that of all people... you came to save me.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_3e39320c_zps68c8f66c

Klaus: It's a long story, Maria. It's a very, very long story my dear...
Maria: Look's like they're taking me away. This is it then, I guess.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_1e393233_zps9f9b42b7

Inspector: Yes Maria. Indeed, you're right. This is it. This is what it has all came down to.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_de39325a_zps4a7bc805

Inspector: Klaus, well done.
Klaus: Well, thank you. Mr Inspector.
Inspector: But now I'm afraid it is time for you to face the music.
Klaus: What are you talking about?
Maria: You deserve this prize, Klaus.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_be393261_zps7c80afab

Inspector:: Indeed, you do Klaus. Except this probably isn't the kind of prize you'd have in mind. Klaus Hagel, I am arresting you for the murder of Najjar Rami Wasem. You are not obliged to say or do anything unless you wish to do so, but whatever you say or do may be used in evidence. Do you understand?

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_1e3932a2_zps9d51b4e9

Klaus: What!?
Maria: Hey!? You can't do that!

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_1e3932ab_zps8371a798

Klaus: Hugo, do something! You can't just stand there and let them do this to me! After all this time!
Hugo: I'm sorry Klaus. What I said to you... about being a cop. I still am. Just not how you'd've probably imagined. I'm not a cop, I'm an undercover cop. The rules are different. But still, a cop. So, it was my duty to have you prosecuted for what you did to Najjar.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_1e3932b6_zps18bd0c82

Klaus: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?
Hugo: Najjar was one of us, Klaus. I encouraged you to make Alicia straight with you, and talk with me before you went ahead and did anything. You failed to do so. You killed an elite officer, Klaus. You put your trust in Alicia before your trust in me. You failed me. Despite everything you've done today... I'm disappointed in you Klaus.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_3e393319_zps17f2135d

Klaus: YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS TO ME!
Hugo: I can, Klaus. Believe me, I can. It seems to me like you're not the man you made yourself out to be. You fell for the girl, yet all you had to do was listen to me.
Klaus: ...
Hugo: I'm sorry Klaus. But this is the way it had to be.

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_fe3933b3_zps338ee041

Inspector: Take him away!
Hugo: ...
Inspector: Burton?
Hugo: Yes?
Inspector: Well done. You did it. I understand that may well have been quite tricky.
Hugo: Too right. But he deserves it.
Inspector: Najjar only ran from Mr Hagel since he was on an undercover mission himself. What a pity. It's a great shame we lost him.
Hugo: Absolutely.
Inspector: Operation Hail Storm, it's finally came to an end. You used Klaus well, Hugo. I'm thrilled with you that you got to the bottom of this. You're promoted.
Hugo: Thanks, inspector.
Inspector: Aren't you more thrilled?
Hugo: I'll be more thrilled another time. There's nothing pleasant about being betrayed by the man you thought trusted you...

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_de393427_zpsbc8bd10c

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_3e393438_zps933670cf

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_1e393467_zps775bdca4

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_9e393470_zps03f86ace

hail storm p6 from lyke enfield : ENDING CHODE, thx for watching.reading, pls comment & subscribe Snapshot_9e22966d_5e393479_zps07bef0ce

Luke
Luke

https://vintagehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down