The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode One (1)

Go down

Episode One (1) Empty Episode One (1)

Post by Luke Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:20 pm

Episode One (1) 1

Eddie: The greatest show on Alterra, testing cars to the max. That’s opinion. But the fact is – this is Sim Gear.

Episode One (1) 2

Jo: Yep. In case you don’t know what Sim Gear is, it’s a motoring show. So…

Episode One (1) 3

Eddie: You know what, Jo. I don’t think it is. You and Nathan changed that the previous series with your arguments. “Oh my car’s better! No the Mk.2’s the best, Nathan!” I’m the only good presenter of this show.
Jo: How can you say that, Eddie?
Eddie: How can I say it? Why do you want to say it? You use your tongue to speak, Jo.
Jo: Eddie! That’s not nice. Stop being odd!
Eddie: Shut up, Jo. Don’t make me argue with you. Keep your arguing with Nathan.

Episode One (1) 4

Eddie: Anyway! Guess what! New, improved studio. As you know, this is now our third studio.
Jo: Is it? Oh yes I can’t believe that! The third studio in a year!
Eddie: Come on, Jo. You must believe that. Anyway, if you’re wondering why we’ve got another new studio… the creator of the show has invested in this new studio for us for more space, a car park so we and our camera crew can park, everyone has their own parking space so there is no hassle and the other studio has been turned into a gay bar.
Jo: Yep…
Eddie: No seriously. It has.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d7db3

Jo: So our car park. The cars furthest away are the camera crew’s and staff, and the three cars closest to you are special, because they’re the presenter’s cars. There’s my Dover Marin in the corner – I soon got that after Episode 5 was filmed last series because I loved it. The pink 720 is Eddie’s, which is now repaired after his accident in it last series. And Nathan’s car is the Landwhale Summit.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_f97d7dbe

Eddie: Obviously a new studio means a new fabulous test track! Yeah, what do we think to that? Yeah…!
Jo: Yep. Anyway… Nathan. Was you wondering where he was? We’ve arranged a special entrance for Nathan because not only has he a new haircut and decided to shave, we’ve agreed if he wants to moan about a certain car or loss in a challenge, he can. And we won’t bother him!
Eddie: I don’t think that last thing you said though, will last.
Jo: Yeah but we can try, Eddie.
Eddie: Alright.

Episode One (1) 5

Eddie: Anyway, without any further ado, please welcome… Nathan Radcliff. Wahey!
Jo: Whoop, whoop!

Episode One (1) 6

Eddie: Oh my god! What the bloody hell have you done with your hair, Nathan?
Nathan: Haha! It’s cut!
Jo: Nice stubble. Speaking of which, I need a shave.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d78b9

Eddie: Come on hug me, Nathan. We’re BFFFFFFFF’s or whatever they call them.
Nathan: Haha. It’s not like I haven’t seen you in a while, I’ve only shaved some hair off my head…!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_b97d78df

Jo: Oh right, thanks. Well I didn’t intend on giving you a hug, but…
Nathan: Oh why not?
Jo: Oh well you are one of my best friends… hey why not?
Eddie: Anyway, you may have heard rumors before that Sim Gear was to have a new presenter. We lot thought of a new feature for series 2 of Sim Gear that would take its place once every two episodes, and that’s having our own guest show inviting celebrities on to our show to drive a car around our track and get the best time they can. Now we needed someone who could be good with that, because to be honest, we’re all crap interviewers. So it gives me the greatest pleasure to introduce… him… Anyway here he is!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_b97d7c3e

Eddie: Wow who the hell is this man? Look at those squeaky clean white shoes! Who cleaned them for you? Sit down, introduce yourself.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_197d7cac

Eddie: Here he is. Let’s interview this strange man.
Nathan: I’m not saying anything. Jo you say something.
Jo: I know this man.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d7c00

Eddie: Well you should question him, the poor bloke’s frightened now because of you refusing to question him.
Jo: I’ve spoken to him.
Nathan: For god’s sake, make your bloody mind up! Jo and Eddie – you hardly ever argue – you should be able to settle this between yourself. Fine – allow me.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_597d7cf1

Nathan: Hello. So for the sake of us, and our viewers, who the hell are you?
Rhys: Haha. I’m Rhys Fisher. I had my own chat show called ‘The Rhys Fisher show’. And that show is now axed… so it’s the greatest pleasure to still be interviewing stars, thanks to you Sim Gear folks.
Nathan: Well don’t call us Sim Gear folks for much longer, because your part of the family! Welcome. So how does that feel?
Rhys: Well I don’t feel any different. That’s how it feels.
Nathan: Yeah… but are you happy?
Rhys: No. You all bicker over who should speak to me. I hate arguments. You lot are long haired, argumentative, petrol heads who treat me as an alien from a planet from a million miles away. Let me tell you something – I don’t bite.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d7c09

Eddie: Oi! Your not nice! Where’s Luke? Can we get him in to sack this bloke?
Jo: Give it up, Eddie. We can’t treat Rhys like this.
Nathan: But you’ve spoken to him before, your obviously on his side, you little git.
Jo: Erm! I…
Eddie: Jo! Remember we can’t argue to Nathan. If he insults us, we ignore him… anyway Rhys. Tell us more about yourself. Was it the right choice to hire you? Do you like cars?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_597d7d0c

Rhys: Yes, actually. I own that grey Hunka 711 in the car park. I am single but I’ve had twenty-nine girlfriends in my past and the most I spent with one of those girlfriends, in a relationship – was three months. And the most famous guest I’ve had on my show was Rob Bean – famous for being the most argumentative and craziest bloke in Denland.
Eddie: I thought Nathan was the most argumentative?
Nathan: Oi!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_d97d7e15

Eddie: Well if he ends up on your guest show, we’ll blame you. Ok?
Rhys: Well all the guests who want to appear will appear. It’s not nice to tell them – Oh hi Rob, err you’re a bit too argumentative to appear on Sim Gear, so bugger off. Is it? Hey?
Eddie: Nah. Anyway, your dealing with him.
Rhys: Anyhow, seeming as I’m now a presenter of this show, I assume these Sim Gear folks should settle to view something spectacular. We wanted to kickstart our guest show thing… whatever you want to call it, so we held a party with food and entertainment at the track and tried to receive some celebrities. Jo offered to help me.
Eddie: Oh so that’s how you know him?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_597d823d

Rhys: Hey, Jo. Who have you invited?
Jo: Arthur Nedmond. He’s the only one I’ve invited. Oh and Jamie Cooke.
Rhys: Who the hell is Arthur Nedmond?
Jo: He’s the presenter of The Simlish Autoshow.
Rhys: I take it that’s to do with motoring?
Jo: Yep.
Rhys: And you expect Jamie Cooke to arrive, the most famous chef in Denland?
Jo: Yeah, why not? This is Sim Gear we’re on about here, even George Barker, the most famous footballer in the world who earns more in an hour of playing than what you will in a year.
Rhys: I doubt he’ll turn up. Anyway, I’ve set up a goal net for penalty shoot-outs in case someone wants to play football. So that’s good for George’s benefit.
Jo: Who have you invited then?
Rhys: Almost every celebrity I know. What car will they be driving in?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_f97d82d3

Jo: Ah well. Let me introduce you to the Dover Seurope 1.8 HLS, Rhys. The best Denevian car ever! We’ve decided to go for the upper-class Seurope as the 1.3 L lacks power. So stats on the Seurope 1.8 HLS. It’s got a 1.8 diesel engine with an output of a mind-boggling 115 brake horse power and a top speed over 117 miles per hour. Now that is what you call power, Rhys. Therefore, this is – Celebrity in a Seurope!
Rhys: Hm, that’s a great name. Nice car. Oh look, our first guest!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_d97d833a

Jo: Oh my god! It’s a girl! I’ll welcome her.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d837e

Rhys: No it’s alright, Jo. I’ll do it. Well hello. Ellie Stevens, lead singer in the singing group ‘Spice Chicks’, it gives me the greatest pleasure to welcome you to the Sim Gear test track, Ellie.
Ellie: Hey Rhys! It’s been a while, hun.
Jo: Erm, hi.
Ellie: Hey guys.
Jo: If you’d like to get ready and we’ll prepare the car for you to do your lap, Ellie.
Ellie: Oh ok. Thank you.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_797d839f

Rhys: Oh anyway… come here Ellie. Aw! It’s been so long, hasn’t it? The last time I met you on tour was weeks ago… how’s things been?
Ellie: Absolutely fine, Rhys. Not been doing anything really. You been alright?
Rhys: Yeah, sure.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d843b

Ellie: Oh this is so nerve-wracking. I’ve never done anything like this before, driving around a track.
Rhys: I know, it’s not easy being first, but you’ll be fine, Ellie. Just drive around the track as quick as you can, ok?
Ellie: Ok.
Rhys: In your own time, Ellie. Get ready with the stopwatch, Jo!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d847b

Rhys: And she’s away! Fast start, Ellie! First corner here she goes, steers it in nicely, bit of understeer.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d84b4

Rhys: She’s corrected it as she’s turning into the second corner. Very good.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_197d8497

Rhys: Here she is on the straight now. The power goes down. Listen to that engine growl!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_f97d84cc

Rhys: She’s past the third, past the fourth and the fifth; she’s taking on the final corner! It’s looking good!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_597d84e3

Rhys: Amazing! She’s across the line!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_d97d8524

Jo: Well done.
Ellie: Why thank you.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_b97d8546

Jo: So how do you think you did?
Rhys: I’ll tell her.
Jo: But… Rhys! I was going to tell her!
Rhys: Your time was – 47.3 seconds! How do you feel about that? Your first!
Ellie: Well that’s good! I’m at the top!
Rhys: Rightly so, you are.

DriverTime
Ellie Stevens 47.3s

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_197d83b4

Jo: Do you want to get some food? Or entertain yourself by playing football? The next guest will be here soon!
Ellie: Ok. I’ll have some salad.
Rhys: Don’t eat the turkey; Jo’s had his hand inside it. Poor thing.
Jo: I cleaned them before, though.
Ellie: Oh that’s alright. I don’t like turkey.
Rhys: Oh there you go, Jo. She doesn’t dislike your hand, it’s just she doesn’t like turkey.
Jo: Oh right, ok. That’s fine. I hope it’s eaten by the other guests though… so no waste of turkey, it wasn’t slaughtered to be left at the Sim Gear test track.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_797d858d

Jo: So, Ellie. How was your lap? Do you like the track?
Ellie: Yeah. It felt good. The track was very smooth as well. It’s some nice tarmac laid down there. Allows you to get some more speed on the straights.
Jo: Did you like the Seurope?
Ellie: Hm, it’s quite good. I remember my father had one of those. He took me to school in one.
Jo: Oh right, did he? That’s interesting. Yes, the Seurope is quite an old car, 1983 model’s ours, and it’s a cracking car. 0-60 in about 13 seconds, not bad for a car like that is it?
Ellie: Certainly not.
Rhys: Jo, I don’t think she understands what your saying when you speak about the car.
Jo: Well what do you expect, Rhys? This is a motoring show, if you don’t like it then you can bugger off.
Ellie: Haha!
Rhys: Hey! Take that back.
Jo: Well get use to it then.
Rhys: Alright, I’ll try. But I won’t bugger off.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d85c1

Ellie: This salad is a bit… erm…
Rhys: Oh it’s probably because Jo prepared it.
Jo: No. I didn’t do anything to it. Apart from prepare it…
Ellie: Oh it’s only a bit… it’s a bit…
Jo: It’s alright love. I’m sure it is. Just eat it. Don’t want any food being wasted. Oh look our second guest!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d8615

Ellie: This is actually disgusting, Rhys.
Rhys: Well he’s not exactly the culinary expert, neither of us are.
Ellie: Yeah, but this is seriously disgusting.
Rhys: Oh we’re saved.
Ellie: Hey?
Rhys: Now there’s someone who can cook us up a decent meal…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_197d85af

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_797d85e6

Jo: Jamie! I knew you’d arrive!
Jamie: Oh hi Jo! Hey, is that Ellie Stevens over there?
Jo: Oh yeah. My co-presenter Rhys Fisher is flirting with her.
Jamie: Oh Haha! Rhys? From ‘The Rhys Fisher Show’?
Jo: Yeah. If you’d like to make your way to the car…
Jamie: Oh ok.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d867a

Jo: Go! Go! And he’s already coming up to the first corner. This is quick. Come on Jamie! Beat Ellie!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_597d897f

Jo: Here he is. He’s turning it in.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_b97d868a

Jo: He’s through. Down the straight and coming up to the final few corners…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_b97d8a1b

Ellie: Ok then, Rhys. Let’s play! You’re in goal first.
Rhys: Wh… why me?
Ellie: Get on with it. Watch and learn. Make way for Ellie Stevens…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d87cc

Rhys: Bugger.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_b97d87da

Ellie: Woohoo! Spice power! Girls rule!
Rhys: Get off the track, Jamie’s on his lap!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d86a4

Jo: Oh and Ellie has almost got herself ran over by Jamie Cooke. No she’s gone! Anyway, final corner for Jamie. This is a good run.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_d97d86bb

Jo: Oh he’s losing it! He’s losing it! He’s off the bloody track! But he’s… across the line!!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d860a

Jo: Ok well, Jamie. That was a good lap. Ellie did it in 47.3 seconds. Do you reckon you’ve beaten that?
Jamie: Sure.
Jo: Oh well of course you’ve… not beaten her.
Jamie: What? Is that a mistake?
Jo: Erm, sorry no. I was hoping you’d beaten her, too. You did it in 49.1 seconds. Terribly sorry.

Driver Time
Ellie Stevens 47.3s
Jamie Cooke 49.1s

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_f97d8844

Jo: Oh look our third guest is here…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d884d

Rhys: Oh my god!
Jo: What?
Rhys: It’s…
Jo: Who is it? I’ve never seen him in my life. Oh hang on…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_f97d8854

Rhys: Rob Bean. The most argumentative guy on Denevian TV.
Jo: Bugger. You invited him, didn’t you?
Rhys: Erm…
Jo: You…!
Rhys: Welcome him then.
Jo: But you invited him!
Rhys: I’m talking to Ellie!
Jo: Urgh…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_597d8910

Jo: Oh no…
Rob: Hey! Are you that guy off Sim Gear? Wasn’t it that bloke over there who invited me? Who are you?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d892e

Jo: Oh I’m Jo. Would you like to make your way to the car?
Rob: Car? Which car? That blue one over there?
Jo: Err no… it’s a Dover Seurope.
Rob: A what?
Jo: A Dover Seurope.
Jo: A Dover Seurope...
Jo: Oh just get in that ‘blue car’ over there then…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d89bf

Jo: And the most argumentative man on Denevian TV is away in the Dover Seurope.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_197d89a3

Jo: And here he comes down the straight… Er, Jamie. Get off the track!
Jamie: I’ll walk near the wall. I’m only taking these plates away.
Jo: There’s nowhere to put the plates. Get off the track!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d89e3

Jo: No! Don’t leave the plates there! Get off!
Jamie: Ah!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_f97d89f1

Jo: Rob watch the plates! Oh he won’t hear me. He can’t even hear me when I’m right next to him… goodbye plates…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_d97d8a31

Jo: Ouch that didn’t sound too good… Rob’s just ran over the plates, Rhys.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d8a57

Rob: Hm, have I just hit something. Or is this track bumpy? Never mind. I’m nearly done. You stupid! Stupid! You Pathetic, bumpy, stupid track!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_f97d8a71

Jo: And he’s across the line…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_b97d8b09

Jo: Right. Rob! If you’re wondering why we haven’t said your lap time yet it’s because we’re going to reveal it now, as no more guests seem to be coming and we’ll be revealing the quickest celebrity of today! Ok?
Rhys: Ouch! That hurt my ears, Jo. You don’t need to shout!
Jo: But he’s deaf. Did you hear that?
Rob: What?
Jo: Anyway…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d8b23

Rhys: In third place, with a time of 49.1 seconds, it’s Jamie Cooke!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d8b64

Jamie: What? So I’ve been beaten by a woman and a nutter?
Ellie: I’m just too good for you, Jamie.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_397d8b84

Jo: I’m sorry, Jamie. I would have loved you to do better. It seems Rhys has picked the faster guests. This doesn’t mean you’re slower than Rob Bean and Ellie.
Rhys: Life’s not always so easy… Jamie. But thank you for coming. Anyway, the fastest of the day. It’s between Rob and Ellie. I can now reveal… that the quickest with a time of 47.3 seconds was Ellie! Rob you did it in 48.5 seconds!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_197d8b2f

Jamie: Well done Ellie! You did it!
Ellie: Yeah well I’m not the winner though. Other guests will probably come on this show and beat me…
Jamie: Yeah, but be pleased. You can go home and tell the media that you’re a quicker driver than Jamie Cooke and Rob Bean. It’s an achievement, Ellie.
Ellie: I suppose so.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_997d8b58

Rob: Oh why did I lose? Haha! I’m quicker than you at least though, Jamie Dodger!
Jamie: Don’t you dare call me that.
Rob: Can’t I call you whatever I want? Nobody messes Bean.
Jamie: Will you shut up for once, Rob.
Rob: Ha no. You can’t stop me either, because I’m Bean. Rob Bean.
Jamie: Urgh. Shut up please, Rob.
Rob: I’m annoying aren’t I?
Jamie: Bloody well so! Now do you want me to come and snap your jaw or are you going to shut that trap?
Rob: Haha! Neither of those is going to happen!
Jamie: But would you…!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_597d8bbb

Nathan: Erm, I think that Rob Bean bloke is crazy… he well and truly has a problem. Stop arguing man! His voice his ringing in my ear from watching that. Anyway, it’s just about time to end. Sim Gear will be back next week as usual with just me, Eddie and Jo. Don’t forget Rhys will feature in every first of every two episodes. He’ll join you again in episode 3. Anyway, for now - goodbye.
Luke
Luke

https://vintagehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down