The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1)

Go down

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Empty Episode Ten (10), Part One (1)

Post by Luke Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:10 pm

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) AltermediaLogo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=200]Evil Born Evil[/size]
Series: 03
Episode: 10
Written by: Luke Enfield
Produced by: Crimson Media
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[warning]AGE RATING: 15+
CONTAINS: STRONG LANGUAGE, STRONG VIOLENCE, BLOOD[/warning]
Previously on Evil Born Evil...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c8496ca_9cf0ea86

Chris: It's felt so long, but I can't keep track of the time. But it just simply comes flooding back, Chris. No, please don't shoot. We can sort something out. Now, put that gun down. This'll probably sound old now, but we can and WILL sort something. You killed Herbert, but you won't take me.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcf2114c

Judge: Jury, have you reached a verdict of which you can all agree on?
Head Jurer: Yes we have, your honour.
Judge: And your verdict is...?
Head Jurer: ...
Judge: ...
Judge: ....
Judge: ...
Head Jurer: GUILTY.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcf210f5

Wayne: ... cop scum!

Who's to blame in all of this then? Don't ask me. I wouldn't know. Things seemed to get very complicated up to this point... some thought Chris was innocent, some thought he was guilty, but if you EVER mess the law, you've got to face the consequences. Maybe a new lawyer may be the best option Chris, or maybe you was set to win all along. It was the ONE person... who had to spoil it all.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfcce04

No one wants to end up inside. Behind those gates is hell on Alterra. Freedom is the most valued aspect of life when you live in a prison cell. But you do time to learn about the mistakes you made.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfcce28

You come out stronger. You come out a new person. You see the sky, you see the high-rising skyscrapers... but you can never, ever... see anything in the outside world clearly enough.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfccfac

Guard: Osborne, come on now, it's time we found you a cell don't you reckon? We're not that bad, and seeming as you're a V.I.P prisoner if you like, you're getting the best cell you could wish for.
Chris: Thanks...
Guard: My pleasure.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfcd004

Guard: Alright, this is your cell Osborne. Look after it - you're going to be here for a long time. Enjoy your stay.
Chris: I'll try to.
Guard: (Chuckles) Heh... there ain't no such thing as enjoying a prison sentence, unless you're high and you know you're getting out in the next couple of minutes. This isn't a scouts camp, Osborne. You're in the land of drug users, child molesters, murderers and rapists. I don't reckon you'll be enjoying THAT.
Chris: No, I won't. But I know I'll learn from the experience.
Guard: Indeed. Oh, what was it you did again to end up here Osborne?
Chris: I assaulted another officer.
Guard: That's pretty harsh. You'd be spending a lot less time in here if you hadn't chose one of us. You did the wrong thing, Osborne.
Chris: Thanks for reminding me... now I'd like to try and at least settle and get accustomed to my new surroundings, please.
Guard: Oh of course! You will be spending a lot of time in here after all...
Chris: Hey, before you go...
Guard: Yes?
Chris: What's your name?
Guard: It's Mike, why?
Chris: Oh, thanks... Mike.
Guard: Why do you want to know my name?

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfcd030

Chris: So I can refer to you, I mean come on, we're both cops.
Guard: Well, that's debatable. It depends if you're a cop when you get out, but that's not down to me though is it?
Chris: I never said it was. Far from it.
Guard: Yeah, I'm not really a proper cop. Just a prison guard. We all aspire to be like you buggers. Ah, typical. Too old for that kind of thing now you know... me.
Chris: Oh yeah?
Guard: Yeah, I couldn't be a detective. Not even a traffic cop. Sure, it's better pay but, not a great deal better.
Chris: Surely it's better to be patrolling the streets instead of living in this shithole?
Guard: I messed up my life, there's no way I'll get out of this prison. Sometimes I feel the same way like you, being a cop and locked up in this place. Makes me feel sick.
Chris: Well, I hope things work out.
Guard: Yeah, likewise.
Chris: One more thing, Mike.
Guard: Yeah?
Chris: Did Malcolm Kaplinksy ever come here?
Guard: Uhm, that name doesn't ring a bell, sorry.
Chris: He was in the police station cells, why wasn't he transferred to here?
Guard: Some of them only stay there when they commit minor crimes, Chris. You came here afterwards since you commited a worser crime. Hard luck.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfcd044

Chris: Yeah...
Guard: Anyway. Now I've got to get going.
Chris: Right, ok.
Guard: If there's anything you need... you know where I am. Just down the corridor. Just you won't be getting everything you need, since you're going to be locked up half the time.
Chris: When am I aloud out?
Guard: Breakfast, lunch, then you get a two hour break at two 'o' clock, before dinner. Usually you can be called out at any time to do a job, although they're usually in the morning.
Chris: A job?
Guard: Cleaning toilets, you know what I mean. Sometimes you're asked to stay back after your three meals as well to wash up the dishes. You'll get the jist eventually, Osborne. I've gotta get going, see you around.
Chris: Alright, thanks.
Guard: My pleasure. See you.
Chris: Bye.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfcd0a3

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcfcd0c5

Joe Vasquez. He got a two year sentence for breaking and entering into the Riberian Embassy, and he never told anyone why. Nobody knows but himself and his fellow gang members to this date as to why the embassy was broken into.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfcd106

But if you thought that was enough, wait until I tell you about these chaps...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfcd111

Stephen Lowe. Arrested and sent to jail for nineteen years for his ruthless arson attack on a married couple, the middle aged male of which owed Stephen money, and his wife... all burnt to death.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfcd162

Morgan Curtis. He never hurt a man, but hurting a woman was always the case. He got eighteen years for having sexual intercourse with a prostitute, kidnapping her, demanding his money back before the police found her the next day with a slit throat.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfcd14e

Here's one you might have heard of. Derren Carlyle. Three men, two women. All normal beings. From Monday to Friday from week commencing the 19th of October 1966 they were all murdered. All of whom's bodies were examined by Keith the coroner, and a case so notorious of which was only solved by the bravery of one Isaac Noble.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfcd119

Tomasz Nowicki. Getting into prison clothes was perhaps better than living in normal clothes. A drug-obsessed dealer and junkie who lives in the Saxon slums. Ruthless and away from drugs entirely, certainly not a man to be messed with.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfcd195

I should perhaps tell you that these four don't come individually, despite Tomasz hasn't been lodging for long in Saxon Prison, all guys know each other well. They've all committed ruthless crimes, and have no intention of leaving soon.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfcd1f4

Joe: Hey, look who this is... as if it's Saxon Prison's new intake, you look familiar man.
Chris: Well, hello there. I'm Chris.
Joe: Don't give me that you bastard, I know who you are. You're the cop.
Chris: What cop?
Joe: Hey you pal, YOU can stop giving me that. You know well why I know who you are. You were the bastard that drove with that bastard Felix Tanner into Riberia and stopped me making Valdecosta. I broke into the embassy, don't you remember?
Chris: I... I don't.
Joe: The bastard's wouldn't let me back into Riberia after I'd left it, and with my previous criminal record, I couldn't get back in. I called for a few guys and decided to break into the place. I know you're a busy man Chris but, you remember it surely?
Chris: Perhaps a small case, vanished from my memory it seems...
Joe: And what's a pig like you doing in a can?
Chris: Pigs go in pens don't they?
Joe: (Laughs) Ha! You're funny! Incase you don't know, every bastard who you're up against tends to call cops pigs. You are pigs, Chris. Fucking pigs. (Chuckles)
Chris: I don't understand...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfcd205

Joe: Oh you are a stupid detective aren't you!? Why did they hire you!?
Chris: You're a stupid chap, why throw me into all this when I haven't a clue what you're talking about? I know cops don't have great reputations among criminals, it's in their nature, isn't it!?
Joe: Oh right! Oh right! You might be right... but what's a pig like you doing in here anyway, like I asked!?
Chris: Me, you want to know why I'm here!?
Joe: Yeah, I do.
Chris: Because I tell you who the real pigs are in the police force, I tell you who they are... Ian McPherson and Isaac Noble. I'm not a pig, I'm just a cop doing his job!
Joe: Then why on Alterra are you in here then!?
Chris: I hurt a man.
Joe: (Laughs) Like you all do! Police brutality it is nowadays. This is 1967, crime is on the rise... bastards like you are getting more and more corrupt!
Chris: It's time for perhaps someone like you to open their eyes more and filter the police force exactly as to WHO are the corrupt and WHO are the rightful detectives!?
Joe: Get out of my face, pig!
Chris: Sod off you prick. If there's anything I'm looking forward to in here is to get idiots like you in good shape for exiting this shithole. I shouldn't be in here, someone else should, but I'm not a popular guy... OH SHIT! I'm in the can, deal with it.
Joe: (Tuts)
Chris: Yeah, go on... get out of my face!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfcd298

Stephen: Hey Tom...
Tom: What is it Steve?
Stephen: Check this one out...
Derren: Hey, this the new lodger!?
Morgan: Come over here, Tomasz.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfcd2a8

Tom: Oh, hello there. Welcome to Saxon Prison.
Chris: Well, hello.
Tom: Oh, what's that you've got on your chest, I must apologize... this prison, it must be run badly nowadays, it's typical isn't it? They don't even give you clean prison gear? Let me have a look at that for you...
Chris: Ouch!
Tom: (Chuckles) Ahaha! Looks like we've got another oppurtunity for fun, chaps!
Chris: Don't mess with me. I'm not a very nice person.
Tom: Wa... wait a minute! I recognize you!
Chris: You do?
Tom: Shit! This bastard is the one who jumped me at the slums!
Chris: What?

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_dcbae4b7_dcde532b

Tom: You arrested my friend for possessing drugs, I tried to fight you and you hit me, took my gun and left me there. Well, DETECTIVE... I'm here now, and I don't reckon that's good for both of us is it?
Chris: It was you...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfcd2e1

Tom: Hmm, it most definitely was. I don't let pigs like you take advantage of me. I'm a competetive man, I've got no one to turn to though. When I was out in the big world, I had drugs my friend. My only friend. Now I'm here, I've got good friends, friends that I have things in common with. I'm ruthless, and you can't beat a man like me, not when I've got murderers, arsonists and kidnappers in my clan. I don't think you stand a chance. The truth is, if you cross the line, your nuts are mine. In jail when you're new I usually wouldn't hurt you but, since I've seen you before, perhaps we'll have to come to some 'arrangement' about what I do with you.
Chris: Alright then, we'll see about that.
Tom: Good. Well then, nice meeting you. Your name?
Chris: Osborne.
Tom: Osborne?
Chris: Chris Osborne.
Tom: Tomasz Nowicki. Call me Tom.
Chris: Alright.
Tom: You don't like Christopher, huh?
Chris: No, I don't.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfcd325

Tom: Ok CHRISTOPHER, see you around!
Stephen, Derren and Morgan: (Chuckles)
Chris: (Sighs)

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfdc5c7

Chris: What an absolute shitheap. And I'm here for six months. I don't know what to do. As far as I can see it, I don't have a lesson to be learnt, I shouldn't have been here in the first place.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdc5b2

Chris: If there was only a way I could contact the outside in order to make them hear my sorrow...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdc7d6

Morgan: Joe, Joe my man... the new lodger your friend?
Joe: No, no way. (Chuckles)
Stephen: I heard this guy is a cop?
Joe: Yeah, so I know too. He was one of the pigs who busted me when I fled to Riberia.
Chris: (Mutters) Fled to Riberia...
Morgan: I'm sorry? Something wrong?
Chris: No, sorry. I'm just annoyed.
Morgan: Annoyed?
Chris: The cereal got stuck in my teeth.
Morgan: Oh, I see...

(Prisoners eat in silence)

Chris: So, erm... is this the best prison food gets?
Joe: Pretty much.
Chris: Oh.

(Prisoners continue to eat in silence)

Chris: Say, they could at least place a jug of orange juice on the table to allow us to help ourselves to a drink. Yeah...
Joe: (Yawns)
Morgan: I guess...

(Prisoners continue to eat in silence)

Chris: So erm, what do you do exactly? Is there any fun in jail?

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcfdc7fe

Joe: Truth betold, Chris. There isn't. Only if you make it happen yourself. When someone annoys you, you beat them to death. And that's fun. It lengthens your sentence but, not many of us intend on getting out here soon, there's nothing in the real world that's worth living for...
Chris: I'm sure there is.
Joe: There isn't! (Drops spoon)
Chris: Ok, ok!
Joe: This is where the likes of myself, others here on this table and you belong, Chris.
Chris: I'm pretty sure not all of us do...
Joe: Trust me, you'd be surprised. Do you have any family left?
Chris: Well, not much, but they're still alive, perhaps living elsewhere. Sanada, in fact.
Joe: Your parents?
Chris: Yeah, my parents.
Joe: Ok, your girlfriend? Do you have a girlfriend?
Chris: Well, I don't know.
Joe: You're obviously fucked man, you don't even know whether you have a bird...

(Prisoners chuckle between themselves)

Chris: Alright, alright. Leave it there. I don't know whether she still likes me, I'm in jail, she never came to the court case, it's obviously going to be quite a shock to her when she sees me here. I have many things left to live for, believe me.
Joe: Your job?
Chris: ...
Joe: Thought so.
Chris: I don't know. It's not for me to decide, either way... it'll be a corrupt decision.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfdc81b

Joe: Think of the worst case scenario, Chris. Your parents live in Sanada, you have no remaining family. Your girlfriend leaves you for another man thanks to yourself hiding what you did to someone from her. And to top it off, you lose your job completely.
Chris: No, I can't think of that.
Joe: You can, Chris. You just know it's going to happen.
Chris: Believe me, I'm many things but a man without a good, strong heart is not the case. You only have to have faith.
Joe: Here comes the shit talk... faith. Belief. All a load of crap.
Chris: Listen to me. The only thing stopping you is yourself. If you don't think something's going to work, then it won't. You have to try your best, or else you'll fail.
Joe: I don't care. You've made more than one mistake, that's enough to have you fucked. As I said, you've got nothing left to live for. You belong here now.
Chris: I'm only here for six months!
Joe: And you could be dead before then, trust me... (whispers) You don't want to cross lines with Stephen, or now that Tomasz is here, it's best to stay away from him more.
Chris: I'll manage on my own and judge who I can and can't take on. I won't be dead in six months, and I'll be out of here with my life on the up.
Joe: (Chuckles) Good luck with that one.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfdc875

Guard: Unfortunately, Osborne... the only place where you'll be going from here on in is down. You've got a job.

(Prisoners laugh and cheer amongst themselves)

Derren: Good luck new kid, you'll need it. I don't reckon we've had a new'en in a while, so the toilets will be quite dirty. Have fun! (Laughs)
Chris: (Sighs) Ok...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdc9c3

Guard: For someone like you, Osborne, we strongly find this a tricky decision but, everyone's got to be treated the same. You did wrong, so it's only right you help others for your mistakes. Get in there, come on...
Chris: Alright... (sighs)

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdc9f0

Guard: Get used to the smell, Osborne. You're a man, and believe me... from what I hear, men's prisons toilets are always worse opposed to women's prisons. Good luck.
Chris: Oh... for heaven's sake. That's horrible. (Coughs)

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdca22

Guard: Oh, and while you're at it, I may as well empty my load now before you have to clean it again... trust me, it'll be doing you a favour. This one's still dirty.
Chris: (Sighs) Oh man...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfdca4c

Chris: Get... me... out... of... here... NOW!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfdcbc0

Chris: Wh.. what!? Florence! Oh, please... take a seat! It's such a pleasure to see you!
Florence: Yeah...! I bet it is!
Chris: What's with the face?

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdcbd8

Florence: Oh you know why I've this face, Christopher.
Chris: Nobody ever calls me Christopher unless that is to annoy me, or if I'm in trouble. What's wrong?
Florence: Do you want me to spell it out for you?
Chris: I'm a gangster, Florence. I... I hurt people. It's what I'm there for. I just wasn't so lucky, this time.
Florence: As if I'm going to believe that, Chris.
Chris: I'm sorry?
Florence: You know exactly why I'm here, and no... it isn't to kiss you and make you feel better in a hope that the nasty men won't hurt my 'iccle Chwissy Wissy 'cause he don't like it here'. Shove it! Why did you lie to me?
Chris: Lie? Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the court case but...
Florence: But you was trying to hide the truth. So you lied.
Chris: Truth? What truth?
Florence: For heaven's sake, Chris! I'm devestated. Really. I thought for once in my life I'd found a man who actually cared for me and really wanted to love me. I thought we had a future, Chris.
Chris: And we still do. Tell me what it is, Florence.
Florence: ...
Chris: Tell me!
Florence: Why didn't you tell me you were a police detective?
Chris: Oh.
Florence: Why!? WHY!?
Chris: I take it being from a family so popular under Marion Cardenas' aid that you would take it like this.
Florence: Chris...
Chris: Yes?
Florence: The awkward truth is from me is that...
Chris: What?
Florence: Is that...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdcbef

Chris: Tell me!
Florence: It's the lying that got to me!
Chris: The lying? Did I actually ever lie? I just never told you, I knew you'd react like this.
Florence: Why Chris? Why? What's father ever done to you?
Chris: It's not just Kiefer, Florence.
Florence: It was me wasn't it? Oh no! NO! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOVE ME!
Chris: What!? That's not true!
Florence: You was USING me! USING ME! You was using me working undercover so you could only gain more information on Marion... and NOW YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT ME!
Chris: No! That is not right!
Florence: But the sad truth though is Chris, it is. You never loved me...
Chris: That is NOT RIGHT! Let me explain!
Florence: No Chris! Shut up, it's not worth it anymore. I loved you Chris.
Chris: And you still love me, don't you?
Florence: ...
Chris: DON'T YOU!?
Florence: No.
Chris: (Sighs) What!?
Florence: I don't trust you, Chris. I just don't trust you anymore. Why did you lie!? You don't love me, you're just using me.
Chris: Florence, look at me. Look at me!
Florence: I can't...
Chris: Just look at me!
Florence: What's the point? It's the end, Chris.
Florence: It's over.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdcc0d

Chris: Tell me you don't mean that.
Florence: No, I was only joking... I would be crazy to leave you Chris!
Chris: Oh, I'm relieved.
Florence: Fuck off.
Chris: What!?
Florence: You really are a trully selfish bastard. You're not a cop, you only care about yourself and no one other. You betrayed me, and you betrayed Kiefer.
Chris: Kiefer? Oh no, of course...
Florence: Yes, Kiefer, the man who, although you didn't always see eye to eye, secretly really liked you Chris. He saw you as a great friend. Like I said, he always told me great things about you. Everything's just gone to waste, Chris.
Chris: At least let me explain.
Florence: There's nothing worth fixing, Chris. It is over.
Chris: Look at me.
Florence: No.
Chris: No, come on... just look at me.
Florence: No...
Chris: Look at me!
Florence: Come on then!
Chris: (Sighs) Alright, well... when I met Kiefer, I must admit, I thought it was my lucky day. I thought he would be a new lead for evidence to help the case...
Florence: And there we are! You was using us! THERE WE ARE!
Chris: Florence, Florence, Florence! Woah, stop a second. Let me continue. Then I met you and, again, I though that it could be good for the case. But...
Florence: But what? You decided to go that way in favour of the police anyway and use us!?
Chris: No, Florence. Secretly I... I...
Florence: You what?
Chris: I looked into your eyes and I... I saw your face, your face was, larger than the room. You completely blocked my vision. I could have never seen...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdcc1b

Florence: Seen what?
Chris: Seen anything more beautiful.
Florence: That's absolutely crap.
Chris: Florence...
Florence: What?
Chris: I'm doing the same now. The truth is too shameful, I'm in a prison, Florence. But for one moment in my life, I can't see the prison walls, the guards... the other people in the room. I can resort back to that day I first saw you. Your beautiful face, larger than the room itself. I'm looking into your eyes, and that's what I can see. This is what I always see. Florence?
Florence: Yes?
Chris: Whatever you think, whatever I said... I meant it. On that night after the wonderful date, Marion informed me on some news. We left and, we kissed. I never felt more alive. I love you, Florence.
Florence: Do you... do you mean that?
Chris: Absolutely, Florence. I mean it.
Florence: Say the words again, Chris.
Chris: I love you.
Florence: No please, say it like you mean it. If I'm to forget all what's done, and that I can finally trust you, love you, anything... say it like you really well mean it.
Chris: Florence... I love you.
Florence: (Sighs) What have we done!? I'm sorry Chris, I was... I was wrong. You said it like you meant it. I knew you was a brave and intelligent man, Chris. And if anything, I now know you're not a real gangster. Help my father, won't you?
Chris: He'll probably help me.
Florence: He'll understand.
Chris: He won't.
Florence: He will, eventually...
Chris: I guess you want to know what happened to get me here, hey?
Florence: Yeah.
Chris: Well, after I'd drove you home, before that, Marion told me that my partner Isaac who was also working undercover with me, that he informed Marion that Luisa Santiago was going to kill him.
Florence: What!?
Chris: He told him at the wrong time, Florence.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfdcc2c

Florence: What!? Of course, he should have told him earlier!
Chris: Later Florence, later. The plan was to stop Santiago before she even stepped foot near him. It never worked. I'm telling the truth.
Florence: What did you do after our date then?
Chris: I hit Isaac. I got six months in jail. In here, Florence... and believe me... I can already not wait to get out.
Florence: I see.
Chris: I promise I'll never lie to you again, Florence. I've said it all, no more lies.
Florence: No more lies, please?
Chris: No more. You've suffered enough.
Florence: What will you do to Marion? Oh please, tell me at least you won't take father...
Florence: Oh Chris please, tell me. We're in this together. I'm behind you. I know this wasn't the result we wanted but, it's out now. You may as well come clean about this all.
Chris: I can't say.
Florence: If you don't say, I'll take back what I said about loving you. I'm going to walk out if you even dare come near my father.
Chris: I'm going to do my best in order to keep Kiefer from behind these bars, but if someone decides otherwise, I can't do anything.
Florence: What about Marion?
Chris: You don't know Marion fully, Florence. I know things that you don't. Trust me, Florence.
Florence: Well you can tell me them now can't you?
Chris: If I tell you, I might not get my job back. You're my main priority now, Florence. Chin up, Florence. We're going to make it. Me and you.
Guard: Ok, your visiting time is up, would the guests kindly leave the premises now, thank you.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdcc4c

Chris: Bye.
Florence: ... bye Chris.
Chris: And remember Florence... I love you.
Florence: Yeah...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfdccaf

Joe: Who was that chick you was around earlier? She your girlfriend?
Chris: Yeah, she was.
Joe: And...?
Chris: And what?
Joe: She still love you?
Chris: Of course she does, why wouldn't she?
Joe: I see. I was wrong, then.
Chris: Damn right you were wrong.
Joe: I'm sorry, Chris.
Chris: No need to apologize, each to their own hey, I respect your beliefs. But just remember what I said, Joe. Just because we're in prison doesn't mean we're bad men.
Joe: No. It doesn't.
Chris: Tell me then, do you have anything awaiting you out of here?
Joe: My parents are in Riberia. Looks now after that little stunt I pulled not long ago then that I won't be going back there.
Chris: You got a girlfriend?
Joe: No.
Chris: Any family?
Joe: Riberia.
Chris: Hmm, Riberia you say, Joe?
Joe: Of course, I've spoke a lot about it. I come from there, my family live there, and not forgetting I broke into the Riberican Embassy in Sowma, so I could try and get back there.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdccb8

Chris: Nice, nice. Tell me, do you know a man named Marion Cardenas?
Joe: I don't know him well, but I've heard of him sure. Undoubtedly the most successful Riberican businessman in Sondon, maybe the whole of Sengland. It was all over the news before I got in here, some kind of, guy being killed? He was in a gang?
Chris: Yes, another gang.
Joe: ...
Chris: Led by Luisa Santiago?
Joe: They stole money off Cardenas?
Chris: A lot of money.
Joe: A lot of money...
Chris: Yeah.
Joe: What's this got to do with me?
Chris: Well, you're Riberican, you're in the can, you can tell me it all if you know anything about them. It won't effect your sentence, I promise.
Joe: Fuck off. I don't know anything. I'm playing chess.
Chris: Joe, wait!
Joe: Either play chess with me or leave me the hell alone.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdcd03

Chris: Erm, alright then...
Joe: Ok, let's go.
Chris: So, who were the guys you did the job with?
Joe: Job? What job?
Chris: The Riberican Embassy break-in. Who were the guys?
Joe: I won't tell you. We're playing chess. Come on.
Chris: Look, I'm just asking...
Joe: Either PLAY or LEAVE!
Chris: Ok, ok. I won't talk about it. Seems to me though as if you know something.
Joe: I know that you should shut the hell up, yeah.
Chris: Alright, alright...! Tell me then, these guys.
Joe: (Sighs)
Chris: Wait for it! Wait for it! You don't know what guys I'm referring to yet...
Joe: Who?
Chris: Those... threatening guys. The clan. With the... the drug junkie.
Joe: Tomasz Nowicki?
Chris: Yeah, that must be it. I knew he was Simlandic. What's he doing here?
Joe: You already said why without even realising. Big city, huge population... drugs - no one's ever going to notice.
Chris: But I noticed. I was the one who bust him.
Joe: No shit?
Chris: Yeah, a couple of weeks back, I was sent on a job to the Saxon Slums. There he was, after arresting a junkie he threatened me with a gun to get him out of my car. I hit him, I hit him hard. But that bastard is still alive, and he's right here.
Joe: No one ever crosses Nowicki, or else you're dead. We've even learnt that only with him being here a couple of weeks.
Chris: The other cops must have picked him up when they were sent to clear up the scene after I'd done my business...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdccf2

Joe: Hmm...
Chris: Who are the other guys then?
Joe: Originally, it was led by Stephen Lowe.
Chris: Led? Is there a name for this clan?
Joe: Nobody knows but them. We usually have our own name for them though. Worst Of The Worse.
Chris: Worst Of The Worse?
Joe: I hope you know why. Stephen Lowe, arson attack. Killed a couple purely because the man in the couple wouldn't give him the money he needed.
Chris: Oh dear...
Joe: Morgan Curtis. He got eighteen years here for kidnapping and killing a prostitute.
Chris: (Sighs) And I haven't heard of these...
Joe: Derren Carlyle. Killed three men and two women.
Chris: Derren Carlyle? I've heard of that one before.
Joe: Have you?
Chris: Yeah, I have somewhere. I really can't remember where though. I'll have to think about that one.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdcd2c

Stephen: You've heard of Derren before? Can't remember where you've seen him? Joe, who is this guy?
Joe: He's the new lodger, Chris Osborne.
Morgan: Yeah we know that fuckface, why the hell are you with him!?
Joe: Aren't I entitled to make friends here, 'fuckface?'
Stephen: Call him that again and...!
Morgan: Listen here, Vasquez. This prick is an enemy of The Nowicki and if you're swarming around with him then he isn't going to be too pleased with you either.
Chris: He can make his own decisions, now... go on, off you trott...
Stephen: What did you say!?
Joe: Go on, you heard him. Leave us alone!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfdcd5e

Morgan: Do you REALLY not understand any of what we've just said? You're not welcome here, Osborne. DO ONE!
Chris: Say that once more to me again and...!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfdcde5

Morgan: Or what, Osborne!? Hmm!?
Chris: Aggggh!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfdcdf9

Morgan: Tell me, Osborne...! TELL ME!
Chris: I... AGGGH! Stop it you little...
Morgan: I'm going to keep hurting you until you go off on your own. If you don't get in Tom's way, he might just not hurt you as much as he'd intended before. But this was on the menu, Osborne. THIS WAS!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfdd020

Stephen: AGH! You thought you could mess with the Tom and get away with it, think again!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdd0db

Morgan: This was on the menu, Osborne. He still wants PAIN to be experienced. How much of it is down to you, motherfucker.
Chris: Agh! AGHH!
Morgan: Go ahead, Steve.
Stephen: Alright then, ok... here we go! (Cackles)

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdd0fc

Joe: Let's not step anywhere further, hey Steve? I don't think he's exactly done much to be sorry for. Killing him isn't right don't you think? If a guard comes off his break, he'll see this going off easily. And it might not be a quick job.
Morgan: Fuck you Vasquez. You screwed us, screwed us all!
Stephen: I'll do what I like!
Joe: LET HIM GO!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfdd191

Chris: AGH!
Morgan: Ohh!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdd1f1

Stephen: FUCK YOU; YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!
Chris: We don't need that kind of language now, do we!?
Stephen: AGH!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfdd26b

Joe: I... I... don't know what to say. That was bloody phenomenal!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdd288

Joe: You do martial arts or something?
Chris: No shit. I have a few tricks up my sleeve, yeah. Come on, we've got to go before someone sees this.
Joe: Yeah, we better...!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdd304

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdd393

Chris: Derren Carlyle... oh that's it. Of course. Ole' Keith the coroner on the topic of the last case. The 'notorious' Derren Carlyle. Killed three men and two women. That's it. I should have been there. In fact I was there, he included me in it. So, it seems then a lot went on for me before I had even arrived... hell, this is bloody strange. I've got to find a way out of this. If I get the oppurtunity, I should kill Derren. If that happens, maybe this will come to an end.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdd50c

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfdd4db

Tom: Derren...!
Derren: Yes boss?
Tom: Why are two of my men down!?
Derren: We was shocked, boss. It seems that prick Osborne did it. He's good in martial arts so Steve says, better to back off him a little.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfdd4ea

Tom: No Derren, absolutely not. I still have the will to take that prick on. We warned him and he disobeyed our command. We're fighting back, I don't know about you, but I bloody well am.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcfdd425

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_9d035e42

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_7d035e58

Chris: Wh... what's this!? Am I... back!? Well, back to some extent. This isn't a prison cell. I wasn't arrested... it was a dream. I bet the court case hasn't gone ahead yet. It's today. I'm going to be innocent. Please.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_5d035e70

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_bd035ea5

Chris: Huh?

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_9d035eac

Chris: No, please don't tell me this is happening to me again. It can't. This isn't real. None of this is real...

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_5d035f1e

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_dd035f2e

Marion: Wayne Barker.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_9d035f36

Pierre: Isaac Noble.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_fd035f3b

Wayne: Marion Cardenas.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_5d035f40

Ramon: Luisa Santiago.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_bd035f5a

Florence: Rocco Mendez.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_5d035f89

Chris: (Exhales) What!?

(They continue to chant the names)

Chris: No, stop! You're getting it all wrong!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_bd035f99

Chris: All potential targets... targets... killers. Wayne Barker. Isaac Noble. Marion Cardenas. Luisa Santiago. Rocco Mendez... Derren Carlyle?

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_5d035fb8

All around fire: (Chanting) Killers! Killers! Killers!
Chris: Stop it! Just shut up! SHUT UP! TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! NOW!

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_dd03600f

(KA-BOOM!)

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_9d036024

Chris: AGH! What on Alterra...!?

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_9c84dc14_7d036080

Chris: Oh steady on Chris, of course... this isn't planet Alterra. This is one wicked world. (Exhales)

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfdd62f

Chris: A dream inside a dream. That's impossible... this isn't a dream. This has got to be real. This isn't normal to what we're used to but... what if this it? What if I'm being contacted? Astronomy, astrology, the stars... they hold a message, they've always held a message. It's just... no one's ever found the right spot. I have.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcfdd88e

Felix: Nice one, Chris. You got yourself in here.
Chris: No, I should be the saying the same to you. YOU got me here.
Felix: I had a conversation with Isaac, I thought that conversation would win your innocence. I really thought we had it in the bag, I'm sorry, you know!?
Rod: Yeah, well... Ian and Isaac it seems couldn't be more happier.
Chris: Oh... the bastards.
Felix: Our thoughts exactly...
Rod: They've assigned us to jobs of capturing more of Luisa's men.
Chris: Alright, ok, but what about Cardenas? And The Del Bosque gang?
Rod: What about them?
Chris: Is Isaac still doing work for them or do they know?
Rod: We don't take much notice into Isaac's business but it does seem that they've not contacted him in a while, maybe they're waiting to pounce. I don't know if they know yet.
Chris: Hmm, but this isn't good. He needs to at least make sure Santiago doesn't get nowhere near him or else they both might be dead men.
Rod: Wouldn't you see that as good if they were both dead?
Chris: No, not at this present moment in time.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdd8a1

Felix: So then, we've got to start putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Why were you found guilty?
Chris: Well, I still hit him. How am I innocent?
Rod: If you had good reason to hit him then you wouldn't be in here right now.
Chris: Then why am I? What did I ever do to hurt anyone else? He's hurt too many people, and myself and you two are a few of them.
Rod: I have to agree...
Chris: I mean what was it? Were the jury members dumb or something? Couldn't they work it out? Felix's evidence should have been the cherry on the cake but no... oh no! It's that bastard who wins.
Felix: You still hit him, I argued with him, we've definitely got the point across. It's a shame though, you're not lucky with partners are you, Chris?
Chris: You can say that again...
Felix: You're going to have to find a new partner.
Chris: I don't know what Ian has in line for me.
Rod: I wouldn't wait for that in excitement too, or he might just even force you both to work together.
Chris: Nah, he likes him, but he wants what's best for him, not me of course.
Felix: Let's just get this straight then...
Rod: Yeah?

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdd8af

Felix: We've got the rivalry between Marion Cardenas and Luisa Santiago to end, the money tossed between them, the corruption of the Chief Of Police and Isaac, and let's not forget in all of this - the murder of Herbert Major.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfdd93b

Rod: Exactly.
Felix: Is it worth starting without you, Chris?
Chris: Oh, believe me... I'm going to go about this my own way but, we're a team. You either wait for me or... you go off and go your own way. I'm in here for a long time though chaps, and if something kicks off, you can't just stand there and do fuck all.
Felix: If Santiago is destined to kill Cardenas then why hasn't she done it already?
Rod: She probably changed her mind and fled the country already.
Chris: I bloody well hope not.
Felix: What if that's the case?
Chris: That'll be out of our hands for now, we've just got to concentrate on Marion. But I've seen Rocco and Ivan about, so she can't be too far away. I don't entirely believe that she is destined to move back to Riberia. Not just because of what happened but, we know that she's going to go there. She's a wanted woman. She's bound to go elsewhere.
Felix: Good luck finding her then...
Chris: Hey chaps...
Rod: What?
Felix: Yeah?
Chris: I've got a great idea.
Felix: Are you sure?
Chris: Yeah? Listen. Alright? You chaps have never met Santiago or Rocco, Ivan? Have you?
Rod: You're kidding right? I went after Ivan Zharkov and lost him, you remember that don't you?
Chris: Ah, damn...
Rod: Why?
Felix: What was you intending?

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfdd954

Chris: I thought that well... when Isaac and I... ah. When my work is done with Cardenas, perhaps you two could work undercover for Santiago.
Rod: Hmm...
Felix: I don't think so...
Chris: If they don't know you, and you go about the undercover operation the same way myself and Isaac did, then surely, you're on to a winner?
Rod: We're screwed though, Ivan will recognize me.

Episode Ten (10), Part One (1) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdd966

Chris: I don't know...
Felix: It's always worth thinking about. But we don't know who to turn to. We can't take control when we're NOT in control...
Rod: Who says just because we're not in control doesn't mean we CAN'T be in control? We're at war aren't we?
Luke
Luke

https://vintagehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down