The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2)

Go down

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Empty Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2)

Post by Luke Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:11 pm

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdda0a

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfddef2

Joe: So Chris, tell me what you plan to do to get Nowicki off your back, now that you've just hurt his guys when he had the intention of killing you. He's going to keep trying man, and he's a competetive person. You've got six more months in here, it doesn't look good.
Chris: Fortunately I'm a competetive person too when I want to be. It's just who gets to each other first. It's just if I don't take his men out before him, his men are going to come looking for me. That's why I need people like you to back me up, Joe. I can't go through this on my own.
Joe: I'm there for you man. I know you're a cop and shit, but for a cop, you ain't a bad one.
Chris: Thank you Joe. I know what you did was wrong too, but... I don't blame you. You had a desire to go back to your home country, I'm sorry for you.
Joe: Oh, don't be Chris. The more time passes, the more I think I'm better off here. I know Riberia is rich and that, but hey come on... this is Sondon - the financial capital of Alterra that we're talking of here. An absolute land of oppurtunity.
Chris: You told me you had family in Riberia Joe, and that you had nothing left because they were over there and you were here. Why not go to Riberia?
Joe: There's no point trying. I won't go back. I wasn't aloud there before because of my criminal record from drug trafficking.
Chris: Ah, you was trading drugs abroad. That's why they won't let you back.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfddf0c

Joe: Yeah but hey... that doesn't stop me from making a name for myself in this city.
Chris: True.
Joe: Besides this shithole, Sondon's a pretty cool place.
Chris: It's people aren't. Nice it may be but... there's some people that you don't want to mess with - PEOPLE that I have to deal with.
Joe: (Chuckles) You get that everywhere, Chris. Even in the village back in Riberia.
Chris: The village?
Joe: Yeah. It was just outside of Realsella. Some big drugs deal went wrong between the Riberican government and Shellasian bandits. The bandits had a drug mule in Riberia, you want me to go into the gory details?
Chris: I don't mind.
Joe: They used the classic technique. Stuffing condoms with drugs and she swallowed them so she wouldn't be discovered in customs.
Chris: She?
Joe: Yeah, a she. The Riberican government are many things, but stupid isn't one of them. A private eye overheard a conversation including her and a thug ready there to pick her up to take her to the dealer. The police took her in and the government kept her inside jail until further notice. They had no choice other than to clear her body of the drugs. That same day as the government had the intention of incinerating the drugs, the deputy President was kidnapped by the thugs and brought over to our village in Realsella. The government soon found him but the thugs demanded the drugs as ransom, or else the deputy President would die. Police, special units, everything they had... they were used just incase. The deputy president was tied up, and when he found a piece of glass on the floor to cut him free, he fled resulting in his death and the government representatives. Molotov cocktails were thrown in riot as the army moved in, and that's how many people lost their lives.
Chris: Your parents survived?
Joe: Yeah, they were in Valdecosta at the time. This was 1962, I was a young man. It was only five years ago. My family survived but, man... I lost some friends that day.
Chris: I'm sorry to hear that, Joe. It must have been awful. How did you survive?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfddf16

Joe: I was having a bath at the time it happened, I heard a bang and... smoke seeped through the door. I barged out the bathroom and the house was in flames. I had no clothes on and couldn't get to any clothes. I saw some thugs speaking Shellasian, and pointing in directions of somesort, some kind of plan. I lashed out of course, killed them both with my bare hands and took their clothes. Unfortunately, the Riberican army came into view. They thought I was a thug, but I couldn't run around naked. I got to an abandoned car and fled the town. That's how I found myself here.
Chris: How did they let you in given that you were wearing the thugs clothes? Didn't the Senglish government know about this?
Joe: Of course they did. I wasn't that stupid, I changed clothes and carried on into Sengland, but I didn't want to turn back. I couldn't call my parents, the house was destroyed... I find myself here.
Chris: Fascinating story, Joe. Fascinating story.
Joe: Yeah but... drastic all the same. It wasn't pleasant.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfddf5e

Chris: I can understand... so, now that you've told me that... you can explain then as to how you know Luisa Santiago, like I asked earlier.
Joe: What...!?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfddfdc

Tom: Well, well, well! As if it isn't that bent cop who beat his partner, myself and now my guys. You just can't keep your hands to yourself, can you Osborne?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfde049

Chris: Shut it, Nowicki! The only people bent or corrupt in my situation was Ian and Isaac.
Tom: Oh, your friends I believe? Friends you betrayed?
Chris: Friends that betrayed me, Nowicki. NO LONGER FRIENDS!
Tom: Oh yeah? I figured that one out when I heard you was coming here. I laughed! (Chuckles)

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfde053

Chris: Listen. You better get your facts straight. I beg to differ your opinions, Tomasz. Go with your friends and crawl back under that rock you came from.
Tom: That rock I came from is out of this shithole. Out of reach. Out of reach because of you, Osborne! You left me there and those pig bastards picked me up because of you!
Chris: What do you want, hey? A kiss better? I'm sorry, but shit happens doesn't it? I should have thought about your fate the moment I saw you. Your rock is stashed with drugs. Oh, well was... because let me tell you friend, you've been in here longer than me, long enough for me to know that I picked up the drugs and they were incinerated.
Joe: Gee, drugs. Seems to be a big topic nowadays in Sondon doesn't it?
Chris: Welcome to the corrupt capital, Joe. It's a jungle out there...!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcfde0b4

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfde0e3

Tom: Steve...
Steve: Yeah Tom?
Tom: Fuck the guard standing above us, he can't stop the party we've got going on here.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfde0ea

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfde1c7

Tom: (Exhales) Boys, take it away.
Joe: Oh you've got to be kidding me...
Chris: (Sighs) Here we go!
Morgan: COME HERE YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfde254

Chris: Agh!
Stephen: That's more like it considering what you did to me you little bugger!
Derren: AGH!
Joe: Ugh!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfde468

Joe: Back off Derren...!
Derren: UGH! You fucking betrayed us, Vasquez! You're using the cop to get out of here!
Joe: He's a good cop, Derren. Not a stupid one...

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfde4e2

Morgan: Ah, FUCK!
Chris: Move out of my way!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfde616

Chris: AGH! You too!
Stephen: UGH!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfde622

Morgan: Oh... man! Help!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfde6c9

Guard: This is getting ridiculous! When will these pricks learn? Christopher Osborne is pushing it too far.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcfde714

Chris: (Pants)
Joe: Nice try, Nowicki. But I reckon you've lost again.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfde724

Tom: Everyone loses, Vasquez. But when it's most important, I win, guaranteed. I'll see you again. Goodbye, chaps.
Joe: Bye...
Chris: Goodbye, Nowicki. Bad luck.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfde86d

Guard: What on Alterra just happened!? This is getting ridiculous! Where's Osborne gone?
Tom: I could ask you the same question... but I just can't be bothered to find him. When will he get the message?
Guard: When I find him, I'll bloody give him the message. See you, Tom.
Tom: Goodbye, Mike.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfde98b

Chris: That fucking Nowicki... he'll be sorry! Oh, Kiefer?
Kiefer: (Sighs) Chris...
Chris: I'm so pleased to see you man, I know what I did, I'm sorry.
Kiefer: Yeah, yeah. Don't apologize. You're not my best friend right now I hope you realise but, I at least made the effort to come here, be grateful.
Chris: I'm very grateful...
Kiefer: You seem pleased all of a sudden. What did I miss?
Chris: Oh, I've got trouble.
Kiefer: Tell me.
Chris: He used to be one of Santiago's men, I bust him, he's in here, and he wants to fight back.
Kiefer: Busting him? That must be the work you was doing as a cop of course...
Chris: Yeah, and I know you're not too pleased about it.
Kiefer: Florence isn't either.
Chris: What? We made things back up?
Kiefer: She's still disheartened by the fact that you lied, Chris.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfde993

Chris: I understand that but... she'll take me back won't she?
Kiefer: I don't know. At least we know who you really are, now.
Chris: So, why are you all calm? I didn't even expect your arrival because I know you would have hated me.
Kiefer: I don't hate you, Chris. I still...
Chris: You still what?
Kiefer: I still have a bit of faith in you alright? I know things haven't been great recently, and with this out in the open, we can finally knuckle down and see what we can salvage from this.
Chris: What's with this, Kiefer? Does Marion know?
Kiefer: I don't think so.
Chris: So how do you and Florence know?
Kiefer: I walked into Isaac on the street, he told me it all.
Chris: Oh, that bastard!
Kiefer: What's wrong?
Chris: I hit Isaac, Kiefer. I hope you know that.
Kiefer: I do. Why was that?
Chris: Because he revealed the truth to Marion.
Kiefer: What truth?
Chris: About Santiago killing Marion...
Kiefer: Marion knew about that anyway...

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfde99d

Chris: Wh... why haven't you told Marion of any of this?
Kiefer: I want to see his reaction to this.
Chris: Do you want me to get killed?
Kiefer: ...
Chris: Kiefer?
Kiefer: No. I don't.
Chris: What?
Kiefer: For a cop, Chris... you aren't a bad cop. Not a cop that isn't going to give a man a second chance when he does something wrong, right?
Chris: Depends what the situation is, Kiefer. I try not to be a bent cop, in fact that's what I'm trying to tackle is the corruption within the police force at the minute, and from my very own cell.
Kiefer: Well, I've done wrong. I'm a gangster, you're a cop... and we're friends. Surely that makes either you corrupt or me a man who's working in the wrong line of work...
Chris: Well, you don't have to work with Marion anymore. He's going to find out anyway.
Kiefer: And he's going to kill me.
Chris: He might do, but I'd think he'd want me dead before anyone. Why do you seem to be on my side, Kiefer... and not Marion's?
Kiefer: I know you're a cop and... I hate cops but... I know what Florence thought. She saw... she saw you lie through your teeth Chris but now... now that this is off your shoulders, I no longer think you've anything to hide. I had faith in you from the moment I saw you but... I will warn you... if you hurt Florence again then, well... I will kick off. Be warned, you're very close from being in my bad books at the minute.
Chris: But lying and finding out that I'm a cop wasn't enough for you to hate me?
Kiefer: No, Chris. I admire you. If you won't arrest me for the things that I've done then... I don't see a reason for me, you and Florence to start all over again.
Chris: We can't start again when Marion and Luisa are in the way.
Kiefer: Let me guess? Yeah, you was working undercover in our gang... but yet I somewhat believe that you began to career onto the wrong side of the operation?
Chris: How do you mean?
Kiefer: Me and you know Chris that you REALLY love Florence, and that you REALLY cherish me as a friend.
Chris: ...
Kiefer: Do you?
Chris: (Exhales) Kiefer... yes. I do, Kiefer. I do.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfde9af

Kiefer: I knew I could always trust you, Chris. You're a good man. A GOOD man. And I'm not just saying that because you've let me off the hook.
Chris: Thanks Kiefer. Likewise for you.
Kiefer: Thank you man, it really means a lot.
Chris: But you must tell me Kiefer. Why are you on my side and not Marion's?
Kiefer: I don't trust him. I know the money being stole under his nose has set him off recently but... we're growing apart evermore. I think he has something to hide.
Chris: I always knew he did. Hence why we went undercover, me and Isaac.
Kiefer: It's a pity you and Isaac are no longer friends.
Chris: No longer partners. But you don't know what we've gone through with him and Ian.
Kiefer: Ah, John McPherson, Chief Of Police... Sondon Metropolitan Police... him.
Chris: It doesn't take a genious to discover that he's nothing but corrupt. He survived cancer you know but, he's just taking that as an oppurtunity to gain the sympathy vote.
Kiefer: Ah, it's sad but... true.
Chris: Indeed.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdea27

Kiefer: So when do you get out of here then?
Chris: Six months.
Kiefer: How long!?
Chris: That's right. I knew I was guilty of hurting Isaac but, guilty really? Let's face it, Isaac wasn't the cleanest of cops at the time.
Kiefer: So is Ian and Isaac a pair?
Chris: Too right.
Kiefer: It might have been a set up. I bet that bastard used everything in his power to bring you down. And that's why I hate cops. Not you Chris but... cops... in general. The way the police force is run in this country, damn. Cops are even worse when they're corrupt and can't do a job properly.
Chris: I agree with everything you say, Kiefer.
Kiefer: So, when you get out of here... we'll see what the situation with Marion is.
Chris: Kiefer, you don't need to do this. Marion needs you. You've known Marion for years, you've only known me for a few months...
Kiefer: Are you saying I can't trust you?
Chris: No, no... not at all but, I just can't see why you're doing this? YOU haven't got anything to hide have you?
Kiefer: (Sighs) No...
Chris: You bloody well better not.
Kiefer: And what do you plan to do with Luisa?
Chris: Lock her up for a long time.
Kiefer: Come on man, she's vile. She's not a human being, no mind about being a woman. Kill her. Nobody will mind.
Chris: No, Kiefer. She hasn't done enough to lose her life.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdea43

Kiefer: What is enough to do to lose your life then?
Chris: I don't know. A gun on a police officer is only intended for defense nowadays. We don't have a death penalty here, sunshine.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdebdf

Chris: What a day... what's tomorrow going to hold? I know though that it isn't bad after all from landing myself here. Joe definitely knows Luisa Santiago seeming as he comes from the same village. I'll be intrigued to learn about him. Maybe he's working for her? Damn, I hope not. He's not a bad guy. Just, so much is going on out there, Marion... Luisa... and Ian and Isaac are succeeding and here I am banged up wishing that I'd never thrown that punch. I miss the big wide world, and the big wide world misses me. If only six months would pass quicker...

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfdebcc

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdec76

Guard: Well, Mr Petersen. Your new cell, enjoy it. I don't know what was going on in your mind in that courtcase, but you certainly tried too hard. You only had to think of things to get things right, dumbass.
Leo: Yeah, yeah. Enough of that. Go on, off you trott. Go split someone from a fight or clean up some sick. Go on now.
Guard: (Tuts) You're unbelievable...

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdee89

Chris: Hey Joe.
Joe: Oh hey Chris, we've got a new guy here.
Chris: A new guy?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfdee97

Joe: Yeah, he claims to have met you before.
Leo: ...
Chris: Mr Petersen?
Leo: Please, this is prison, no need to be so formal. Call me Leo.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfdeecb

Joe: So, what is with you two?
Chris: He was my lawyer in court, Joe.
Joe: What are you doing here then?
Leo: Well, I upset the Judge. He was outraged by my behaviour at Chris' defense and suspended me indefinitely and sent me here.
Chris: Bad luck, Leo. You actually did well.
Leo: I think that man Ian was down to it all anyway. I reckon he set you up, Chris. I did everything I could.
Chris: You was quite cheeky, I would be annoyed.
Leo: Get away! It's always been my style. The world is nothing without humour, Chris.
Chris: I suppose so. I can't really blame you for it though because perhaps everyone really knows how corrupt Isaac is now.
Leo: Well, let's forget about that now.
Chris: How long are you here for Leo?
Leo: Two months.
Chris: Ah.
Leo: Six months for you, if I remember correctly?
Chris: Well, a month is almost over at least. I'm really hoping some good samaritan decides to shorten my sentence. I can't be wasting too much time in here.
Leo: Don't blame you.
Chris: Thanks.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdeedd

Leo: So Joe. Mind where I ask you come from? You've got an accent...
Joe: Riberia.
Leo: Seems like a lot of criminals are coming in from Riberia at the moment...
Chris: Hey, hey. Leo. We only get their bad guys. Why do they come here? Because it's close and it's the land for oppurtunity. This is the richest city in the world so they say...
Leo: Why not Sitalians though? The Sirish? Sench?
Chris: I don't know! Look, can we not talk about this country and its relations with other countries. Everyone is welcome here.
Leo: Bloody foreigners...
Chris: Not all are as you think.
Joe: Erm, excuse me Leo? Me here?
Leo: Oh, sorry.
Joe: I would think so.
Leo: Anything else we could talk about?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfdef04

Joe: Hmm, I don't really know. Anything you have in mind in particular, Leo?
Leo: No, not really.
Joe: You Chris?
Chris: Hmm, no.
Joe: Oh well, looks like we're pretty done for the day then.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5cfdef34

Tom: I know something we could talk about...
Joe: Oh, no...!
Chris: Oh, what do you want!?
Tom: A talk.
Leo: Who's this guy?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfdef6a

Tom: Tomasz Nowicki. Nice to meet you. You are?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfdef5f

Leo: Leonard Petersen.
Tom: Nice to meet you, Leo.
Leo: Nice to meet you, too...
Chris: You're going to wish you hadn't said that.
Tom: Oh Chris, give him a rest. Leave him to make his own decisions. He can like who he likes.
Leo: Who ACTUALLY is this guy?
Joe: Oh this guy? The junkie who Chris infamously arrested. Nowicki's only around to cause trouble, Leo. He wants Chris dead.
Tom: Hey, I never actually said I wanted him dead did I? Just teach this man a lesson, that's all.
Leo: I'm one of the reasons why Chris is in here, Mr Nowicki.
Tom: Oh, is that right? Thank you, Mr Petersen. You make things much easier that way.
Leo: I was his lawyer. And I'm prepared to be the same while in this shithole. Don't touch him, or else you'll have me to deal with, alright?
Tom: (Chuckles) Listen to this guy. A lawyer, in prison? You're probably suspended!
Leo: Sacked, yeah.
Tom: (Cackles) Haha!
Leo: I've still got a lot worth living for, Nowicki. Back off!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdef81

Chris: Listen to him, Nowicki. Not me. Although, actions do speak louder than words, don't they?
Leo: I'll second that, Osborne.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfdef94

Tom: You're all funny chaps. You entertain me. Especially you, Petersen. I haven't had a better laugh in a while. I mean, you can't really get many laughs in this shithole can you?
Chris: Look, you're around us, Tom. You're after something. What is it?
Tom: I just wanted to settle this once and for all.
Chris: So do I. So, let's do it.
Tom: But you and I know what I want, Chris.
Chris: Oh yes of course I do, Nowicki. But I'll say this now, and I'll only say it once Tom.
Tom: Go on, Osborne.
Chris: Whatever you want, you won't get it. If it's what I want then, you will get it, just that we're both better off. You've got longer than me in here, so deal with it.
Tom: I've never met someone as vile as you, Chris.
Chris: Oh yeah, I could say the same for you, Tom.
Tom: ...
Chris: You know what my old partner said? Do you know what he said to me when I upset him?
Tom: We're not talking of upsetting each other now, are we?
Chris: Oh no... of course not. We're talking of devestating one another.
Tom: What did he say already?
Chris: You know what, Chris... you remind me of the ocean.
Tom: The ocean?
Chris: Yeah, because you make me sick!
Tom: (Chuckles) HA! That's a good one! He was right! What's his name? I want to kiss him! That's amazing!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcfdefc0

Chris: No Nowicki, that's when I made the mistake. Not anymore. So you know what Tom?
Tom: What?
Chris: You remind me of the ocean.
Tom: Oh yeah?
Chris: Yes, you make me FUCKING SICK! Now get the FUCK out of my face before I get angry! Stop swarming around and piss off!
Tom: Like I told you before, Osborne. This isn't finished. See you around.
Chris: Yeah, sure... come on guys, let's get out of here.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdf093

Leo: Well, that was an eventful breakfast. Certainly some welcome you gave me.
Chris: Don't worry, that Tom is a prick. Always snooping around looking for attention. He always needs attention, ALWAYS. I'm going to put an end to it.
Leo: Joe seems nice.
Chris: Yeah, somehow... miraculously, from a guy that first I thought was on their side is now on mine. You know, he's Riberican. He told me exactly the same story as what Luisa has. They come from the same village, you know?
Leo: No shit!?
Chris: Yeah, when I asked Joe if he knew either Luisa or Marion he refused to answer and it seems he must have definitely known Luisa. But you see, Nowicki was one of Santiago's men too. I raided the slums that he was in. Santiago must use them as her drugs mule or something along those lines.
Leo: You've discovered a lot living here already, Chris.
Chris: Ugh! Living? Stopping by, more like.
Leo: You're here for six months, I'm here for two. We're still here for a long time whatever the matter, Chris. I just hope you realise this. Unless something happens to Nowicki and his men soon, we're doomed.
Chris: That's what I hope. So, we've got to take out his guys first. You reckon you're prepared for that?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfdf09e

Leo: Sure, sure I am.
Chris: Good. Because Joe and I still don't know how many men Nowicki has, but we reckon he has four. There's me, you and Joe on our side, with a few lucky tactics, I've dealt with Nowicki before, if I can deal with him again...
Leo: Then we're all good.
Chris: Absolutely.
Leo: So, what's it like here? Apart from Nowicki and gang, of course?
Chris: Well, what do you think? It's shit, Leo. Let's face it. It's even worse for you when you're spending six months here.
Leo: (Sighs) Stop beating yourself up about it, Osborne. We've just got to play by the rules and we'll get out of here. Me and you. Do you trust Vasquez?
Chris: Trust? Well, I could say he's saved my life more or less, I mean... I don't think things are looking fantastic considering that he knows Santiago. I've got to find out what's going on, Leo. He might help towards the operation and I can't do anything when I don't know anything.
Leo: You found success from working undercover then?
Chris: Yeah. You don't always like it but, yeah... it brought a lot of mess I know, with the court case and all. But it opened my eyes, you know? I know now who I can and can't trust from it, and even better, I took a massive leap forward into the investigation.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdf0a6

Leo: Good. I hope it all works out for you, Chris.
Chris: If no one interrupts me, myself, Rod and Felix are going to win this case.
Leo: Victor included?
Chris: Victor included.
Leo: I see.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdf0af

Leo: Let's go make ourselves a coffee. You like coffee?
Chris: Yeah, of course I like coffee.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfdf286

Morgan: So Tomasz, I heard you had another scrap with Osborne?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfdf22f

Tom: More like he had a scrap with me. The bastard.
Derren: There's got to be something we should do about him...
Stephen: Yeah...
Morgan: He's right, Tom.
Tom: Shut up guys, let me think. Ok? We've got plenty of time. He's not going to come running to me and hurting me is he? He might be inside but he's still a cop, and for a cop they say... he's a good cop. It's got to be us who make the move, chaps.
Morgan: Why wait?
Tom: We've got to pick the right moment. If we could distract the guards somehow with an argument aimed at Chris. Perhaps if a newcomer comes along we can taunt him, provoke him. Tell him to have a personal feud with Chris or else. He can lead the guards to believe that when Chris is dead that he's the man who did it, and not one of us.
Derren: I don't see that working...
Tom: (Sighs)
Stephen: Why can't we just use Joe?
Tom: No...
Stephen: I have a knife, Tom. You know I do. Now THAT's enough to provoke him.
Morgan: Who says we HAVE to provoke someone?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfdf23a

Tom: If a guard doesn't see this or something, all the blame is going to go to us. And if we don't recruit Joe then him and that bastard Leo will be there to see it all and give evidence to the feds.
Morgan: But are you sure taunting someone innocent is the only option?
Tom: It is so far, until I or one of you can think otherwise.
Derren: (Sighs) I don't like the sound of this...
Tom: If that's so, I've got a back-up plan awaiting...
Derren: Oh yeah?
Tom: Yeah. I've not been here a long time, I've still got friends. I've got a few guys who could help us out.
Morgan: Help us with what, exactly?
Tom: Help us with getting out of here.
Stephen: (Chuckles) Don't be such a prick, Tom. That's useless. You've only been here for a few minutes and you intend on getting out of here already?
Tom: Of course. Anything beats this shithole. Even the drug slums.
Derren: But you've got unfinished business, Tom. You're never grateful in defeat.
Tom: I'm not. So I'll get a chopper.
Stephen: A bike?
Tom: No, a helicopter you prick. We'll have a bazooka, we can make sure this place burns to the ground. If not, the hitmen will have him dead.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdf241

Derren: Look Tom, no offense to your or anything but you're a small-time drug dealer and addict. Who would imagine us sat round a poker table speaking of bazookas, burning a prison to the ground, killing one of this cities most prestigious cops while fleeing the country? You're insane.
Stephen: Must be the drugs.
Tom: Fuck off.
Morgan: Look, let's calm this down.
Tom: I don't care what you think, guys. You don't follow my orders, you are no longer a member of the team. Stephen!
Stephen: Yes, Tom?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdf24b

Tom: Find Chris. Kill him. Don't ask questions - just do it. If you die, you die. I'm sorry.
Stephen: You can't do this!
Tom: I can Stephen, and... if you don't want to do it, fair enough. I'll find you. Go.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfdf3ae

Stephen: Osborne. Here. We've got to talk.
Chris: Well, well, well. What have we here?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcfdf3d8

Leo: Whatever you've came for, we're not interested.
Stephen: Back off. We can settle this ourselves.
Leo: Oh yeah sure. We're all grown-ups aren't we? What's the worst that can happen?
Stephen: I SAID BACK OFF!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfdf417

Chris: When will you and Nowicki and your fellow stupid little swines decide its about time to pack this crap in and move on!?
Stephen: I have no choice, Chris. I've got to do what I've got to do. If I refused this job, he would have me killed.
Chris: Well then, I wish you the best of luck, because I aren't going no where.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcfdf429

Stephen: I'm afraid I'VE GOT TO DO THIS, PRICK! You wasted your time, you waited too long, you've met your end, Osborne.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfdf485

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfdf525

Joe: FUCK OFF!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfe055b

Stephen: AGH!
Joe: You were the one who waited too long, Stephen.
Chris: Joe, no! DON'T!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfe06c1

Stephen: AGH! (Screams)

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfe0728

Chris: What on ALTERRA do you think you've just done!?
Joe: It had to be done some time, Chris! I had no choice, and neither did he. That spelled war.
Leo: That doesn't matter, do you know what will happen now?
Joe: Of course I do! But you could have been fucking killed, Chris. I wasn't going to allow that.
Chris: Well, it seems I really can trust you.
Joe: Maybe.
Leo: Well, what's next then? We dump the body?
Joe: Yeah, of course. We don't want the guards to see this.
Leo: Are you sure about that?
Chris: No, no! DON'T!
Joe: Why not!?
Chris: I'm still a cop, and we've got to do the right thing. We'll inform the guards. You did it in self defense anyway. Knifes aren't aloud in here. Come on! It'll make perfect sense to them. We've GOT to do the right thing if we even stand a chance of getting out of this place soon, guys.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfe0737

Joe: Oh, fuck you.
Chris: No, fuck you. We could have tried to work something out with him before you killed him.
Joe: No, you heard him. Neither us or him had any choice. He's dead, and it's for the best.
Leo: (Sighs)
Chris: Do you know what Tom is going to think to this? Hmm!? Boy, he's going to want us dead now.
Joe: Ah, rubbish. He wouldn't have sent him to do the job if he knew it would end like this. They're a team of four, not forty. He does take pride in every member of his gang for sure.
Leo: I don't think he does.
Chris: Look, guys... one of you stay with the body. I'm going to get a guard.
Joe: (Sighs) If you insist...

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfe0834

Morgan: Ooooh...!
Tom: And there we are, she's in!
Morgan: Ahh! Good one, Tom. Nice shot.
Tom: Thanks.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfe08c2

Tom: Be careful with your positioning now, Morgan.
Derren: Tom...
Tom: What is it?
Derren: I've got some news...

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfe0908

Tom: Is it bad?
Derren: Hell yeah, it's bad. Steve's dead.
Tom: No...!?
Derren: Steve's dead! He's dead!
Tom: Alright, alright!
Derren: I overheard a conversation. That prick Osborne got away.
Tom: Oh, shit!
Derren: They actually informed the guards of his death. Look, they're playing a game here. They're tying to remain in the good books of the prison guards so they can get out as soon as possible. Their plans are running along the same line as ours. They're going to clash with us when we break out of here, Tom. I just know it.
Tom: Well, they don't know what we're capable of. Come on, let's get inside. We need to talk more in private.
Derren: Sure.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cfe0b66

(Voices murmur)

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cfe0af1

Tom: Look, that dick has pushed it too far. I don't like accepting defeat, but at the moment, Chris isn't a huge worry.
Derren: You what? He screwed me like you, so we're going to kill him. End him. THEN we're out of here.
Chris: (Mutters) You son of a bitch...

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfe0af6

Tom: Look, tonight is the night. We'll deal with Chris after. We've got to get out of here, and to safety. He's going to want to stop us when he hears the news of our escape.
Derren: Who says he's going to learn about our escape?
Tom: He'll sense it though, Derren. Breaking out of prison won't be quick. It'll take him some time to wake up and hear about this shit storm.
Derren: Who even says it has to be loud? Look, what's the plan?
Tom: Alright, here's the plan. Midnight. There's a guard at the elevator for the guards, to the guards rooms and the roof. If we beat him, then we can make it to the roof and clear of all the guards up there. We'll make it to the weapons cupboard to get anything we need. If Chris confronts us then, we'll have the upperhand on him and all his bastards. I'll call Wilman and Vinnie and they'll get us out of here. There's a phone in the guards room. We've just got to get to it. The only drawback is waiting for them to arrive.
Derren: What if they deny the plan?
Tom: We tell them how far we've made it so far. Hopefully the guns shall be enough to fight off Osborne and co. so then all who's left in this prison are jailbirds. No guards.
Derren: I don't think this will go right, I'm out of this. I'm sorry.
Tom: You what!? Do you want me to kill you? YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfe0b3b

Chris: (Whispers) Thanks Tom. I've got everything I need now. It shall surely be fun. See you then.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfe0de4

Joe: Well?
Chris: Well what?
Leo: What's the plan?
Chris: We never had a plan, but anyway - now we have.
Joe: What's happened?
Chris: I overheard a conversation between Tom and Derren.
Leo: Oh yeah? Tell us!
Chris: They plan on breaking out of here tonight.
Joe: Tonight?
Chris: Yeah, tonight. Midnight.
Leo: How do they plan to break out exactly?
Chris: They've had enough of me. I think he's finally managed to accept defeat to me. They're going to kill the guard to the elevator and make it to the roof.
Leo: Carry on.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfe0df0

Chris: Then, after that... they're going to take the guards out on the roof. They'll make it to the guards room where they'll pick up weapons to hold us off if we ever intrude on their little plan, which we will. So we've got to get to them before they get to the weapons.
Leo: Alright. But how do they break out?
Chris: I'll assume they'll get the keys to the gate from the guards room and phone 'Wilman and Vinnie' who will drive them out of there safely.
Joe: So we come in before that. Five of them pricks against us three.
Leo: Don't we get to the guards first instead of getting to them before they get to the weapons?
Chris: Nope.
Joe: You want the guards dead?
Chris: (Sighs) No but...
Leo: But?
Chris: That way it could all go wrong... if we get to them as late as we can, the easier it'll be.
Leo: Not if they're in the fucking car and we run right out in front of them. We'll get run over. Before that even they'll have weapons.
Chris: If we get to them before that they won't have enough time to pick up weapons and presumably they'll just run for the car.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcfe0dfe

Joe: What's their drawbacks?
Chris: Whether the car arrives on time, Joe.
Leo: So, we apprehend them as soon as they've cleared the guards, yes?
Chris: Absolutely. Hopefully we can clear Derren and Morgan to make it easier to capture Nowicki. And remember, we'll always have Rod and Felix.
Joe: Rod and Felix?
Chris: Cops. Never mind who they are, let's get prepared. We don't want them trying something nasty before they break out, do we?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfe0e0a

Joe: I've got a bad feeling about this one...
Chris: As far as my theory is concerned, I'll take my chances with Derren. If I kill him, do I win?
Leo: What are you talking about?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cfe0e8e

11.52PM

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cfe0eb1

Guard #1: You know I really don't believe Chris. He's supposed to be a cop and ever since he's arrived all trouble has been breaking lose.
Guard #2: Give him a chance, I mean it's not as if he has a great reputation here. A cop among a load of junkies, murderers and rapists. Half the guys in here I know already Chris has busted before.
Guard #1: Like who?
Guard #2: Derren Carlyle, Tomasz Nowicki...
Guard #1: Oh right, I see...

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcfe0ebc

Guard #2: Let's say the next time something kicks off we go and interrogate them all, see what's happening. I know something's not right with Nowicki recently. He's got to be in a gang.
Guard #1: Maybe, we'll see.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcff5b34

Derren: Sorry Mike...
Guard #1: Derren!? What's this?
Derren: A change of plan. We're tired of waiting...
Guard #1: AGH!
Morgan: Come on Derren, we're making great progress. Come on!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cff5b79

Tom: Yes, yes! Good work guys!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcff5bd5

Tom: Hello, hello? Vinnie? No, I'm not out of prison. But hey, I've got good news at least! Yeah, I'm on my way out. You and Wilman couldn't give me a lift could you?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcff5bdf

Tom: Yeah, Saxon Prison. You know the one. Don't ask me why. I'm in a rush. Be quick. Come on! Bye!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cff5c75

Chris: Boys, here we are. It's time to end this once and for all.
Leo: (Exhales)
Joe: Oh man...

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cff5c64

Joe: I smell something rotten in the air!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bcff5d37

Leo: AGH! He hit me!
Chris: No time for self-pity, Leo! We've got to get out of here and stop Nowicki!
Morgan: You'll never take him!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcff5d8f

Joe: Back off, it's time we finished this once and for all!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cff5dde

Derren: Get off me! Say goodbye, Vasquez.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cff5e25

Chris: What the fuck!?
Leo: What!?
Chris: That prick killed Joe!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcff5e72

Chris: I'LL end this Derren. It seems like I bust you once, now... you've met your sticky fate.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cff5ec5

Chris: No luck, Chris. Cross Carlyle off the list... come on, Leo. We're going to make a phone call. Nowicki's still getting away!
Leo: Right behind you, Chris!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcff5f31

Chris: Ah, Rod? Yeah, listen we need your help... Nowicki is making a run for it. Oh, man... he's just a chap we've had a feud with while inside. It's my job to make sure he doesn't get out. But we took a little delay because of a prick who just killed a friend. Derren Carlyle. Yeah, thought you'd remember him. Listen, get here quick.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcff5f39

Chris: What do you mean Ian is keeping you back!? Fuck that bastard, bring Felix with you and help me stop this prick! NOW!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cff5f98

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dcff6010

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_3cff6029

Leo: Oh shit...!
Chris: What?
Leo: See that!?

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cff62b0

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcff62e6

(Gates smash)

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cff6330

(Tyres screech)

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cff634a

Wilman: Get in, Tom. We haven't got any time to waste!
Tom: You think I don't know that already!? Drive!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9cff643e

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_1cff6692

Leo: Fuck it! We lost them!
Chris: Not quite, Leo. Not quite. (Smirks)

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fcff6452

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_5d0355b4

Tom: Oh, Vinnie you prick! Why didn't you smash the road block?
Wilman: What the fuck!? Vinnie!?
Vinnie: I... I... don't know. They've got guns!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fd03563b

Rod: Big guns, Vinnie. Yes, big guns. Come on, Felix.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bd0357c1

Felix: (Chuckles) Hard luck, Vinnie. Yes, we do have big guns. What a lost cause that was, hey?
Vinnie: (Sighs)

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_bd0357cb

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9d03583b

Rod: Well, Tomasz. I heard you did a lot of things in there to my Chris. But you failed, but I must congratulate you on your efforts. Prick.
Tom: (Sighs) You don't know what went on in there! I was close to ending him! You hear me!? Close!

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_fd035bdf

Chris: Guys, I couldn't thank you enough.
Felix: No problem, Chris.
Rod: Yeah, like Felix said... it's absolutely no problem. You did it, Chris. I wouldn't be surprised if they shorten your sentence but, then again... it's not for me to decide.
Leo: It's Ian's decision?
Rod: To some extent, I suppose. Hey, hang on a minute. Haven't we seen you before?
Felix: Yeah, I have too. I reckon that... yes, it is. It's Chris' lawyer!
Leo: Yeah, that's me. Leonard Petersen.
Felix: What are you doing here?
Leo: I pissed off the Judge like you saw, but that's how I interrogate. Certainly I wasn't to his taste. I've got the sack.
Felix: Aw, man. I feel sorry for you.
Rod: Bad luck, Mr Petersen.
Leo: Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I was tired of that job anyway. Never mind, no need to be so formal. Call me Leo.
Rod: Ok then, Leo. Glad for your help too.
Chris: Yeah, it wouldn't have been made possible without Leo and Joe...
Rod: Shame Joe is... dead though, isn't it?
Chris: Yeah, it's a shame he's gone.
Leo: This place needs cleaning up. There's bodies that have dropped down to the ground... and on the roof.
Felix: We'll take care of that one, Leo.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9d035c0f

Felix: Me and you Chris, we know what Joe did wrong but, yeah, I'm saddened too.
Chris: Us?
Felix: We arrested him remember, we stopped him from heading back into Valdecosta.
Chris: Shit. I forgot about that. I reckon he knows Luisa too.
Felix: How come?
Chris: They came from the same village, which you know what happened there, you know? 1962?
Felix: Oh.
Chris: Look, I'll tell you about it all later guys. Anyway, it couldn't have been made possible without any of us guys, I'd like to thank and congratulate each and every one of us.
Felix: Thanks man.
Rod: Oh, thanks Chris.
Leo: Thank you Chris.
Chris: My pleasure. It goes to show what you can do from a prison cell, hmm? I policed that prison better than the guards did.
Leo: Prison guards in there... damn. They were bad.

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_9d035c21

Rod: It's why they get payed so low, Leo. Well, I don't know what's next. They might transfer you to another jail for now until they clear this one up. Is every guard out of action?
Chris: We think so. There's still some jailbirds in there. Probably asleep. Make sure none of them get out, though.
Felix: We better get a prison bus down here shortly. Perhaps we can take you two out of here though for some 'interrogation' on Nowicki and co.
Chris: (Chuckles)

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_dd035be8

Leo: Man, I do like you two. Now that I'm out of job, you don't suppose you need to recruit anyone, guys?
Chris: Hmm, that's a longshot. Who's going to have a crazy bloke like you on the force?
Leo: Hey, I know I've been in prison, but I've got the qualifications. Doesn't stop me from being a traffic cop, does it?
Rod: I don't know about that one, Leo.
Felix: Come on, it's cold. We better get you two inside. Prison been nice, Chris?
Chris: Prison has been fucking terrible.
All: (Laughs)

Episode Ten (10), Part Two (2) Snapshot_7cf2052d_7cff5a70

Another chapter, another victory for Chris. No booze, no girls, and yet... he did it all right. He patched things up with loved ones, worked out plans, policed from his jail cell. Who says that just because you're in prison makes you a bad guy? More are becoming aware of Ian's corruption. Like Malcolm Kaplinksy said, after all... it was only a matter of time.
Luke
Luke

https://vintagehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down