The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode One (1)

Go down

Episode One (1) Empty Episode One (1)

Post by Luke Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:23 pm

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_fa641a64

Rhys: Hello and welcome to a brand new spanking series of Sim Gear! This series, it’s going to be better than ever. More explosions, more cars, more challenges, more guests. This is Series 3 – the ultimate series of Sim Gear.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_5a641a77

Eddie: Yes, that’s absolutely right Rhys, the best series ever! We even have a new presenter!
Jo: In return, we lose somebody, and that’s Nathan….
Eddie: Yep…
Jo: Anyway – forget him. Let’s talk about our brand new presenter! And guess what?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_7a641ab2

Jo: He isn’t even here yet!
Eddie: Joseph, I think you may be wrong.
Jo: He’s here?
Eddie: Yes, he is…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_1a641a88

Jo: The thing is, I can’t quite see him yet.
Eddie: Look outside and you will see. I think we better move!
Jo: No, don’t be stupid. I’m not moving, I’m presenting a bloody TV show!
Eddie: Move!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_da641b7a

Jo: No!
Eddie: Jo just move!
Jo: Oh, I see!
Rhys: Argh! No, help me!
Eddie: Move Rhys!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_3a641dd2

Eddie: Oh my god!
Rhys: And he’s supposed to be our new presenter?
Jo: Yeah, he’s an idiot isn’t he?
Rhys: No! I think he’s quite cool!
Eddie: What!?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_fa641c43

Eddie: Oh no! He’s heading for the seating area! No not the Meriteer! It’s been there since last year!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_ba641f73

Jo: Oh the complete imbecile!
Eddie: Drat!
Rhys: I’m still convinced he’s proper cool!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_fa64208c

Arthur: Yes, it is I. Arthur Nedmonds. The presenter of TSA… and now… the presenter of Sim Gear!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_da6420bc

Eddie: Hang on, now wait a minute? Arthur?
Arthur: Yes it’s me! Don’t touch me!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_fa64214b

Eddie: Why what have you turned into!? Don’t touch me? We’re best friends, Arthur!
Arthur: I know we are, I’m not one for hugging in front of an audience.
Eddie: Oh. Nice for you to wreck the studio.
Arthur: Meh, it’s ok. Don’t thank me!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_ba642265

Arthur: So you see my Lamell there…?
Eddie: Oh shut up, please. My Smoogo is so much better!
Arthur: No it isn’t!
Eddie: Let’s just see you in action, for once Arthur.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_1a642393

Arthur: So today, it’s my first challenge and indeed first appearance on Sim Gear. Jo, Eddie and I were set a challenge to find a classic executive car with a budget of §10,000. I did this properly… and I brought this.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_7a6423a0

Arthur: The truly amazing Smord Blackwood! This trim level has a whopping 300 brake horse power! It’s a rocket! It’s bloody big as well! In a straight line, quite a long straight line obviously, you will reach 150 miles per hour! Splendid!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_7a6423ef

Arthur: It is Smord’s flagship model, very fast indeed. The car has taken many prizes in the Alterran Touring Car Championships and is also well known for being a popular getaway vehicle, used by bank robbers or even mafias.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_9a6423cf

Arthur: So Mr. Mafia man? Could you fit a body in the boot? Well… the car is five meters long so definitely you could fit a body in it. It’s so big in fact, you can fit not one, not two, not three but possibly four bodies in it, well they would need to be rather skinny in order to make that possible.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_fa6423ba

Arthur: Honestly, you could park a bus in the boot. A large one. A very large one.

Episode One (1) Gay

Arthur: Imagine that… no I can do better than that. How about this?

Episode One (1) Gay3

Arthur: How about your whole street on top of it? How about no. I’ll stop now. It’s really not that big.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_fa64244c

Eddie: But what also is big, but won’t fit a street or a bus on it is this… the Dover Meriteer HLS Doversport V6, or as we like to call it, the Doversport Meriteer.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_fa6425f2

Eddie: 229 brake horse power, a top speed of 144 miles per hour, so that’s not quite as fast as the Blackwood, but I’m sure its capable of beating it!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_9a64254f

Eddie: It cost me §7,500, quite cheap to be honest for such a beasty motor like this one.
Arthur: Oh no! Bugger! He’s got a Doversport Meriteer, I love that car! Um, I guess he wont remember that even if I say its crap – darn I so love it. But the Blackwood is even better I think! The noise when you put your foot down! That 3.5 litre V8 grumbling… grrr…!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_ba642470

Eddie: This is such a great car! The noise! The handling! It’s so close to perfect, but the thing is, I love the Smord Blackwood! It was my childhood dream to drive one of those!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_7a642484-1

Eddie: I guess I’m going to have to stick with this, but it is still one of the best cars in the world, I think!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_1a642579

Jo: Yeah, but… then there’s me you see with this… this… I don’t know… this stupid piece of junk. Honestly… there was nothing better at the car market I went to!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_1a642557

Jo: Speed… about 142 miles per hour. 215 brake horse power… not bad I suppose… it’s not very exciting. It’s pretty boring and dull to be honest. And that’s a problem because our first challenge… if you could call it that, is to see which of the cars we’ve brought is the prettiest.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_da6425e3

Jo: The Yagundai Sinfonia GL. It’s not bad, it’s not great, but the Doversport Meriteer and the Smord Blackwood are so eye-catching. Incredibly sexy… we men have more of a thing for those two cars than women’s breasts. This isn’t exactly pretty, so it’s about the equivalent to a penis. Yep…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_9a642651

Arthur: I’m going to race him…
Eddie: Bloody Arthur… little boy wants to race. I’ll show him what this car is made of!
Jo: Oh, seems Nedders and Edster want a race.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_1a64268d

Jo: Oh, I’ve been overtook. Joy.
Arthur: Oh no! How can this be happening? Last? But that Meriteer is frankly amazing…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_1a642711

Eddie: Yes! Victory is mine!
Arthur: Haha! Goodbye Joseph!
Jo: Yay! Overtook again! I really love the penis. Oh no, hang on, that didn’t sound kind of wrong to you did it?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_ba642732

Eddie: Losers! Losers!
Arthur: Diddums… that was close my friend. The Blackwood would turn Sue Williams on however!
Jo: What I meant about the penis thing… well, don’t take it the wrong way, I’m not… I’m not… gay. I referred the Sinfonia to a penis, which…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_fa6429da

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_da642a89

Jo: Guys! You have picked some really great cars! My Sinfonia is, quite frankly… rubbish.
Eddie: Erm, I think your quite right Jo! Crap in fact!
Jo: Yep, well it’s alright but it’s just dull. It doesn’t feel like an executive car, it feels like a bus that takes a million years to reach 60 miles per hour!
Arthur: Haha! The Blackwood is truly amazing! It’s a rocket on wheels, and yet it’s probably the same size as your car, it doesn’t feel like a bus!
Jo: You really can criticize my car, but don’t criticize me for buying it! It was that or something completely different like a yellow Smoogo 720 with a rusty black door the previous owner must have picked up from a scrap yard. Urgh.
Arthur: Let’s sum this up then. So the first part of the challenge, prettiness, well the Sinfonia is pretty dull, Jo, so you have no points Joseph.
Jo: Cool!
Arthur: The Blackwood is very slick and sexy, so I think it could take the point.
Eddie: Argh, but its not pretty you see, you said its not pretty, you said it was sexy. It’s about pretty cars Arthur, not sexy cars.
Jo: Haha! Nice one Eddie!
Arthur: But…? I meant that.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_9a642aa3

Eddie: Ah, and the Meriteer is quite pretty, its very striking with its red paintjob.
Jo: I agree, Eddie… but the Blackwood is still quite pretty… no actually I don’t think so!
Arthur: It is!
Jo: No because Arthur is correct, it’s sexier than pretty, good point Arthur! The Meriteer wins.
Arthur: But, oh… have it your way then! The Meriteer is still stunning however, I must agree.
Eddie: And as we all know, I won the race so its two points to me, none to the Blackwood and none to the Yagundai.
Arthur: Let’s compare prices next. Mine cost a rather staggering §9,900, which ok, is pretty expensive to be honest!
Eddie: Arthur, it’s not pretty expensive mate, its just expensive, we know the Blackwood isn’t pretty.
Arthur: For god’s sake, Eddie… let it drop haha.
Jo: Haha, you crack me up Edster! My Yagundai was cheap as chips at §4,755.
Eddie: Indeed that is cheap but the car is crap so that’s quite a good price tag for it. And then my Meriteer was §7,500!
Jo: Wait, so the Yagundai has won a challenge?
Eddie: It has!
Jo: Wow.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_1a642a68

Eddie: That means you’ve beaten the Blackwood, Smord’s flagship model!
Jo: Unbelievable!
Arthur: Yes but come on, it is a pretty apoorling car, Joseph.
Jo: I’m sorry? Did you hear that, it’s a pretty apoorling car? It’s not pretty!
Arthur: Good lord when will this ever drop?
Jo: Ok. I admit it; the Yagundai was no way as good as either the Blackwood or the Meriteer. But with its speed, its looks – I think the Meriteer is our winner. Agree?
Arthur: Yeah, it’s a great car, I love this car and it is pretty and extremely fast.
Eddie: Of course.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_da642aed

Eddie: It’s in a world of its own. The Dover Meriteer HRS Doversport V6 MKII.

Episode One (1) Gay4

Jo: So it’s all agreeable that the Dover was probably one of the best cars we’ve ever seen on Sim Gear. Arguably – the best.
Arthur: Absolutely, it has all the ingredients to be such a great car. What a beast it is.
Eddie: It really is. So then Jo, it seems you’ve finally came out about your sexuality.
Jo: No, I am married to a woman and I have three children, that makes me gay does it?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_3a642223

Eddie: You said you loved the penis.
Jo: Right, A – I was being sarcastic and B, I was referring to the car, I said it wasn’t pretty and that men would prefer the Doversport Meriteer or the Smord Blackwood to women’s breasts because those two cars were so attractive… then I said the Yagundai isn’t so pretty and is about the equivalent to a penis.
Eddie: It wasn’t pretty, no. And we know for sure that the Dover was, but the Blackwood wasn’t because it was sexy.
Arthur: Oh not again… let’s see our special guest this week, we’ll hand it over to Rhys.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_ba64226e

Rhys: Thank you Arthur. Now this week my guest is rather special. He’s a very famous Denevian singer and does many tours around Alterra…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_9a64228f

Rhys: Ladies and gentlemen it’s Melvin Owens!
Melvin: Thank you Rhys!
Rhys: No problem, Melvin.
Melvin: Please, call me Mel.
Rhys: Ok Mel, so you’ve got your new album coming out soon? What’s that?
Melvin: That would be ‘Hope’ my new album, coming out this Monday in fact.
Rhys: Oh cool! I know I’ll be there to buy it in the shops!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_5a642273

Melvin: I’m quite proud of this album; it took me two years to produce and features some of my best singing I’ve heard for a long time. I’m really proud of it!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_3a642250

Rhys: Let’s talk about cars, what do you drive at the minute then?
Melvin: Ah I drive a Cermeydes and a Montgomery.
Rhys: Anything else?
Melvin: Oh yes, and a Smoogo 720 like everybody. It’s such an icon left, right and center.
Rhys: What was your first car then?
Melvin: Erm, my first car was an old Lelion Rosalie B I think; it was an old rusty one. The speedo never worked so I just had to travel as fast as the car in front to know what speed I was going. It was horrible – until I got some money after getting a record deal in 2004 and I got a brand spanking new Yomoshoto Evasion, it was a great car.
Rhys: That’s an interesting car history, now we’re going to see your lap around our track. How did you think it went?
Melvin: I think well.
Rhys: Well, we shall find out. Play the tape.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_3a642c37

Rhys: Here we are at the starting line. And away we go.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_1a642c1b

Rhys: Boy that section was fast!
Melvin: Told you I was going well!
Rhys: Boy this is real good stuff, Mel.
Melvin: Thanks Rhys.
Rhys: Here we are, how you will take this bend I don’t know!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_3a642c27

Rhys: Again! Fantastic! You’re flying through the course, final corner now, what’s the time going to be?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_5a642c0f

Melvin: And across the line! Wow, that was good!

Episode One (1) Poo

Rhys: Melvin, well done! Your time was 46.4 seconds! You are at the top!
Melvin: Unbelievable!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_da641f3f

Jo: That’s going to need to some money to fix that!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b94cd322_fa642194

Rhys: Wow! What an eventful first episode to start series 3 off with! First with a bang introducing Arthur to the crew and then Melvin Owens setting the new quickest lap time in Star in a Seurope. We’ll see you next time where the studio probably still won’t be fixed, but next week is special anyway. You’re going to find out now, but from me and the rest of us – goodbye!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_b95361f1_f9536cc7
Luke
Luke

https://vintagehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down