The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode One (1)

Go down

Episode One (1) Empty Episode One (1)

Post by Luke Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:37 pm

Episode One (1) AltermediaLogo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=200]Evil Born Evil[/size]
Series: 02
Episode: 01
Written by: Luke Enfield
Produced by: Crimson Media
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[warning]AGE RATING: 15+
CONTAINS: STRONG LANGUAGE, STRONG VIOLENCE[/warning]

Episode One (1) Snapshot_5b77ac54_db77aca1

Bryan: I want answers now, Chris! You killed Ian! And let’s respect the fact that he’s retired as a Mafioso now…
Chris: Oh please, I’m so sorry. I was mistaken! I was just doing my thing for the boss!
Bryan: You wasn’t though, he was one of the top men in the family!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_5b77ac54_1b77acd4

Bryan: I know that you know more than just who you shot though, Chris. I know that you know many things…
Chris: How would you know, Bryan? You’re just some low-life wannabe mob boss who isn’t even a made man yet…
Bryan: I don’t work for the mafia Chris, I’m just a helping hand… I have Senglish origins! It would be impossible! But so are you Chris, you’re just as unhonourable as I am…
Chris: Stop pushing me around then if you want answers…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_5b77ac54_bb77acf1

Bryan: Don’t give me orders Chris, else you won’t be as unhonourable as I am, you’ll be even more unhonourable you scumbag!
Chris: Yeah, whatever.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_5b77ac54_7b77adca

Bryan: Right then, you’ve just blown it, you’re coming with me to the car, the real mafia will deal with you themselves… come on…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_5b77ac54_7b77aea3

Chris: Oh ok, alright… I heard that Don Calogero was leaving town later tommorow…
Bryan: After all these months of being hidden in the cellar of this house he’s leaving…
Chris: Hey hang on; you’re not supposed to know that…
Bryan: Well, you’re not… you’re as important as I am, you know that…
Chris: I just heard some slipped information…
Bryan: I heard it from a bastard who was terribly un-loyal to the mafia, he was a rat.
Chris: Just like you are!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_5b77ac54_9b77af7b

Chris: You’re a fucking fed aren’t you?
Bryan: Yes, alright Chris. I’m an undercover cop attached to the Senglish police department… and you’re under arrest…
Chris: Agh! I hate you!
Bryan: Woah!

(Gunshot)

Episode One (1) Snapshot_5b77ac54_db77afe3

Bryan: Unlucky, Christopher. At least the job’s done…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_1adfeaa5_9b80b9cc

Bryan: What the hell is this?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_1adfeaa5_1b80b9e7

Henri: Ah! Reeves! I hoped you was gonna turn up! Although, you’re late…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_1adfeaa5_db80ba6a

Bryan: I took longer than you expected because I had to deal with the bastard first, not just charge in and kill the guy… I was trying to get information out of him…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_1adfeaa5_5b80bade

Henri: Oh yeah! Information for your benefit, Bryan! Not ours!
Bryan: Huh!?
Henri: We know how much of a slimy bastard you are, Bryan! We know everything now… so it’s time you finally paid the price…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_1adfeaa5_5b80baf9

Bryan: You don’t know anything, Henri… not that I’m your most loyal and trusted member who’s not part of the organization itself…
Henri: What!? Don Calogero would be ashamed now Bryan, so we’re gonna do just what he would of to a cop… we’re gonna kill you, then feed you to the rats!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_1adfeaa5_fb80bb3c

(Gunshots)

Episode One (1) Snapshot_1adfeaa5_fb80bdc6

Bryan: Not today, bastards!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_1adfeaa5_9b80bcf8

Tommy: You want him stopped?
Dante: Without a doubt Tommy, yes – I want him stopped!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_1adfeaa5_5b80bd19

Dante: Get into the car!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_1adfeaa5_fb80bf3d

(Tyre screeches)

Bryan: Shit! Come on! Faster!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_743a977b_db80c826

Tommy: Argh!
Dante: Piss off; I can manage myself now Tommy…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_743a977b_7b80c876

Episode One (1) Snapshot_743a977b_fb80c8a5

Dante: I’ve got you now, cop…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_743a977b_7b80c92e

Dante: Haha!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_743a977b_bb80c912

Bryan: No! I gotta find myself out of this one!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_743a977b_bb80c98b

(Tyre screeches)

Bryan: Gah! Oh… shit.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_743a977b_bb80ca2a

(Explosion)

Episode One (1) Snapshot_743a977b_fb80cac4

Bryan: At least that’s the end of him…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_743a977b_9b80cb93

Bryan: Oh no, I’ve got some real explaining to do now! But it’ll have to get done some time!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_7ac9ab01_3b80cda8

Rod: Alright, let’s just get this clear, you’re one of us, right?
Bryan: That’s right…

Episode One (1) Snapshot_7ac9ab01_9b80cd5b

Rod: Ok then... you're obviously working on your own case, hmm?
Bryan: That's correct, I'm an undercover detective from Neath... so I've had to stick with Don Calogero's nasty work from the day I heard they were over here.
Marcus: I can't understand him, he pulls me upon the bandwagon... thinking I can find his guy...
Bryan: His guy? You mean Sergio Bini, he's a ruthless, cold-blooded hitman. He turned a blind eye towards his family a few years ago and fled to Sengland... they know he's still here because if he'd left Sengland he would have gone to live with his family in Simexico...
Rod: So he's Simexican?
Bryan: He has Simexican parents and relatives. But both of his parents died in the MS Dama de Plata II cruise liner tragedy back in 1978. So, he's moorish, but Sitalian.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_7ac9ab01_fb80cd79

Marcus: Looks like we've got a challenge on our hands here, if I don't find Sergio... I don't go back.
Rod: Not now, Marcus.
Bryan: Back where?
Rod: It's a long story, I'll tell you... we're meeting a good friend of ours, Vincent, at Gonzalo's, the local bar.
Bryan: Alright, when do we go?
Marcus: Well, we have nothing more to discuss, let's get down there!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_7ac9ab01_9b80ceaf

Voice: Psst… Marcus! Over here!
Marcus: Oh, what now?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_7ac9ab01_3b80cfa7

Vincent: Well, it’s nice to meet you Bryan.
Bryan: You too, Vincent.
Vincent: What do you know about Sergio and his relation towards the mafia?
Bryan: Like I’ve told Rod…
Rod: It’s gov, from now on.
Bryan: Oh right, sorry.
Vincent: (Laughs) Gov won’t listen to anyone who calls him Rod…
Rod: And the bastard who calls me Rodney will have a face full of my fist.
Bryan: (Laughs) Seems you’re not the guy to mess with…
Rod: Yeah, I take my job seriously. Probably more than Luca does.
Bryan: Who’s Luca?
Rod: D.I. Luca Tennyson, but he’s on ‘depression leave’ because apparently his life at home hasn’t been great recently.
Vincent: Yet he lives on his own…
Rod: He has a pet dog… maybe his mutt shat on the kitchen floor instead of outside.
Bryan: (Laughs) Maybe I should pay him a visit, and erm… well maybe talk something into him, get him back with us guys on the ground.
Rod: Instead of his fifth floor flat on Hallridge Close.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_7ac9ab01_9b80ceda

Marcus: What do you want, Calogero?
Calogero: An explanation…
Marcus: I’ve done nothing.
Calogero: Then how come then when I visit one of our hideouts I find two of my only few trusted members dead!?
Marcus: I don’t know what you mean…
Calogero: You feds were apparently all over the scene… and a chicken factory too. I found a Heaveola Quasar and a cop car burnt to a crisp outside the chicken factory!
Marcus: Maybe one of your men turned a blind eye towards working in…
Calogero: Yes, maybe he was a rat-assed bastard who is planning something big against us Marcus!
Marcus: Us? Us!? I’m sorry, Calogero. I’m a cop, yes. But don’t expect that you can wrap me around your little Kemet finger!
Calogero: Look, Sergio dies either today or tommorow morning. Then we’re taking my very own yacht across the ocean to Sireland to settle some affairs. Then, we go back to the USN. Now you know what he looks like. Get him killed, if he’s changed his appearance, then that’s just the risk we’ve gotta take.
Marcus: Bloody hell… I better get going.
Calogero: Remember Marcus, this is our secret. And if you never find Sergio, you’ll never go back to your cute little house and family, will you? (Laughs).

Episode One (1) Snapshot_7ac9ab01_db80d018

Marcus: Um, I’m here now guys.
Vincent: Alright, Marc?
Marcus: Hey Vince… so guys, who wants a drink?
Rod: Never mind that, where have you been? You must have had a long cigarette…
Marcus: I like savoring the tobacco, every last little bit of it.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_7ac9ab01_7b80d066

Bryan: Anyway, like we were saying… Sergio Bini is a Simexican-Sitalian guy who’s spent a couple of years over here, after he turned his back on his mafia family.
Vincent: The Guiliani Family, the most prestigious and powerful family in Abbeyway, USN.
Rod: That’s why we have to nail these bastards, quickly.
Marcus: Guys, I’ve got something to say… if you all promise to keep this a secret…
Bryan: Go ahead, Marcus.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_7ac9ab01_9b80d18c

(Marcus falls)

Vincent: Marcus!?
Rod: Call an ambulance! Now! Bryan!
Bryan: Ok gov!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_143a9905_5b80d9d5

Marcus: Wh... What? I. I’m… I’m back! Jane, Jake? Are you erm, here? Hello? I said, hello!?
Marcus: (Whispers) Fucking… he think’s he’s go fucking funny. I’m wrapped around his damn Kemet finger! Come on you bastard Giuliani, come out!

Episode One (1) Snapshot_143a9905_fb80d765

Marcus: A car? Never seen that before… but it looks pretty new. It is, I’m back! But what has Alterra came to? An apocalypse!? Wha…?

Episode One (1) Snapshot_143a9905_bb80dc8f

Marcus: Oh, I didn’t need to even guess.
Calogero: Hello Marcus, you wanted me, didn’t you?
Marcus: No, I wanted my family.
Calogero: Marcus, you are still far from them. You’re in 2011, but don’t worry, this is just a dream my dear friend.
Marcus: I’m not you’re dear friend!

(Calogero starts the car)

Marcus: Where are we going?
Calogero: Somewhere a Senglish man and a Sitalian man have never been together before. Not even anyone’s been here before.
Marcus: No surprises now just take me there and finish it.
Calogero: If you say so.

Episode One (1) Snapshot_143a9905_1b80dd5d

Calogero: I’m not taking you far, just far away from Siverpool…
Marcus: Hang on, though. That was the hospital…
Calogero: The hospital that you’re still in. The hospital that Alberto killed himself on.
Marcus: This is getting pretty weird…
Calogero: It was weird from the start Marcus. You expect to just grab a gun and kill a few men and then it’s all one big party to celebrate coming out of a coma? You know, no man is in three places at once, so you’re really special. You’re in hospital in Siverpool, 2011. And in 1984… wait for it… oh yes I can see you getting into the ambulance right now. You’re friend Rod is by your side giving you company. And for the third, you’re here.
Marcus: How do you know all this?
Calogero: Because I’m even more special than you. You’re in three places, while me my friend, I’m everywhere… (laughs)

Episode One (1) Snapshot_143a9905_5b80dc9d

Marcus: AGH! SHIT! Stop the car, now!
Calogero: Whatever is the matter, Marcus?
Marcus: Please, stop haunting me! Stop making things so complicated, when they’re not!
Calogero: Oh, but Marcus, you must understand that this is complicated. I’m controlling not you, but what lies ahead. You need to fight you’re way to get back to you’re cute little family, your house, you car, your dog… your job. And that’s the moral of the story, I became a criminal because I didn’t want to become a victim, and you my friend, you’re the victim. You’re gonna kill Sergio, but there’s more after that…
Marcus: What!? We agreed that after he was dead I can go back!
Calogero: You’ve got to kill me after! (Laughs) And no I’m not worried, since I’m one of the most secretly powerful men the USN has ever seen. So, it looks like you, Marcus Redford, has got a whole lot of work to do.
Marcus: Oh jeez… where do I start?
Luke
Luke

https://vintagehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down