The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afternoon 002 - Les Animaux, Spooning and Gangsta Kazi (Part 3)

Go down

Afternoon 002 - Les Animaux, Spooning and Gangsta Kazi (Part 3) Empty Afternoon 002 - Les Animaux, Spooning and Gangsta Kazi (Part 3)

Post by MADMarkyD93 Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:27 pm

The Moonstone Glossary: Volume I

Moonstone Family: Those guys and gals associated with Moonstone Productions in some shape or form.
Wastelanders: Name is derived from The Wasteland. Members of the Moonstone Family who live in The Wasteland, in the state of Kelderhope. Usually the longest running members of the crew and work exclusively for Moonstone. (Examples: Mark Davison, Paddy Swanson, Neil Litmann and Lizzie Chalmers)
Rockies: Name is derived from a moonstone basically being a rock. Members of the Moonstone Family who don’t live in The Wasteland but are equally involved with the family and its activities. Mostly signed on exclusively to Moonstone. (Examples: Sally Hudgson, Floyd Aiken, Roberta Maltese and Harry Townshend)
Stonies: Name is derived from rocks and stones being the same thing, give or take, just that stones are smaller. Members of the Moonstone Family who are quite involved with Moonstone but likely don’t live close or aren’t exclusively signed on. (Examples: Miriam Hopswitch, Alyson Suzuki, Kate Buckworth and Luke Enfield)
Pebbles: Name is derived from being a very small and unnoticed stone. People who have worked for Moonstone in some way but either one-off contracts or very minor roles. Don’t really associate with the Moonstone Family.
Stoners: Double-meaning name derived from MoonSTONE. Avid fans of Moonstone Productions in any aspect. Can also be stereotyped to assume all our fans get high.
Area 16: Local Punk-Rock band from Emerald City formed by a group of Stoners (See Above) and signed on to Moonstone. Work with The Elizabeth Chalmers Orchestra for some exclusive soundtracks in future works.
Crims: Name is derived from Crimson, Avid fans of our ally production firm-Crimson Media. Can also be seen as a shortened name for criminals.
Porcupine: Term used to describe Miley inparticular. Used as a nicer form of calling somebody a “prick.”
Euphemism: Long-living phrase used within Moonstone. A more pleasant rephrasing of something rude, usually an innuendo. (In your end, oh!)

The Rocky Reports

Mark’s Mentionings: We’d Been Through The Desert On Horses With No Names

Afternoon 002 - Les Animaux, Spooning and Gangsta Kazi (Part 3) Sims2EP82013-11-2622-53-00-85_zps0667bd7f

Howdy!
So I mentioned last Afternoon I’d take Jessie on a pony ride. Sadly, pony season must be over as the stables in Lake Kinneas only had horses. What kind of a stable only has horses!? Oh yeah, right… So anyway, I took my little angel over there and we’d got ourselves a couple horses. I can’t really ride a horse, and Jessie was definitely vertically challenged for hers, so between us we had our work cut out for us. We managed to achieve a nice long trot of about 12 miles (Pretty good, we thought!) off through the woods and into the border of the marshes up the northwest rim of the desert around that particular region, and headed back. Jessie had such good fun, that never-ending smile on her face just as cheery and as cute as ever. You can also see Angelo The Wonderdog, Saint Of Kelderhope, running alongside us there.

No idea what the horses were called, but I called mine Blanket. Because it reminded me of a horse my mam used to have, which was called Blanket. Jessie called hers Bullet, because she was as fast as a bullet. Explains a lot, since she galloped off ahead of me later and left me behind. Bullets are faster than Blankets, you heard here first. Jessie couldn’t get off Bullet without me there to take her hand and catch her in my arms. Same with getting on, she needed me to give her a boost. Due to her size and of course the difficulty of getting to jump up, we ended in something of a “compromised position” with each other. This is what happens when you’re short like her, she’s only 5’3”.

Anyway, we had an amazing day out together mid-week. Funny, we don’t often go out through the week, though I’m no stranger to my quality couple time with Jessie. You can almost imagine sometimes me, her and Nicky all hand in hand and skipping down the road together. Jessie in the middle of course. Like I’m gonna’ hold Nicky’s hand! Smack him in the face with it more like, try and get some sense into the guy. I mean he’s 19, don’t think he’s staying like Nicky forever! But we leave him out of it when I can help it. I do like to enjoy my Jessie to myself and myself only, from time to time. No euphemism intended, I just love my time together with Jessie more than almost anything in Alterra.

Paddy’s Preachings: Taking Mark’s Flower

Afternoon 002 - Les Animaux, Spooning and Gangsta Kazi (Part 3) Sims2EP82013-11-2722-35-42-50_zps740cfc7b

Afternoon.
Oh, no euphemism intended Mark, I swear! Haha! Yeah, everybody see how wound up he got over his dancing flowers? Hmm, I wonder who took ‘em. Who would be so scheming and evil and damn clever to take on such a mischievous heist? Oh, yes that’s right, IT WAS ME! MWAHAHAHA!

See, this is what happens when you ban me from something. I sit around, twiddle my thumbs and have nothing to do. Am I really gonna’ sit on the fence Luke? REALLY? Splinters MY ASS! Oh, wait, that wasn’t supposed to be a pun… Uh… Nevermind! The point is that nobody gets away with cutting the Padster out of anything. Y’hear that Marky-Boy? NOBODY! Still love ya’, brother. But uh, I’m gonna’ be keeping these flowers for a little while yet, until I can be sure that you deserve them back and won’t give me reason to re-steal them.

Alas friends, I’ll make sure I’m back on the show next week, as myself and Mark had a planned segment to introduce. On top of that, I have yet another little surprise for him. I’m such a devious little minion aren’t I?

What? Oh, you want to know what I spent my time doing aside from performing flower heists? Oh well… Not very much. *Cue the violin* I just sat around, twiddled my thumbs, watched the wall, made some pancakes, reversed the car off the drive and reversed back on so it was facing the other way, flicked through all the TV channels I had, watched a bit of The James Lyle Show, got suffocated by my own pillow, woke up in 1986, fought some bad guys as an undercover cop in the Brentstone Bureau with these rookie officers who totalled an Escudo 354 and had to chase criminals in a BNB Sigfrid, I battled some twisted demons and got myself back home, sipped some ice cold beer, got a bit of popcorn and some chilli fries, then had a nice bubble bath (or I would have if the boiler had filled the hot water up again) and then to bed. So yeah, not very much of interest there, really. I lead a very boring and plain life.

Just another day in the life of Paddington Swanson, Brentstone Bureau Investigator.

Sally’s Statements: Feeling A Little Blue

Afternoon 002 - Les Animaux, Spooning and Gangsta Kazi (Part 3) Sims2EP82013-11-2722-53-29-70_zps951285f9

Heya guys.
So, winter’s here, and it’s ruddy freezing! Windows are frosting, the heating’s working hard, a few flakes of snow showing up here and there around town. What’s the worst part though? Well the heating cut out in our building! Thanks, guys. Really, thanks. Now I’m even colder in my flat than I am if I were a hobo on the streets. The time called for drastic action. It was time for…

THE WOOLY JUMPERS!

That’s right. Lord Enfield approved jumpers are in the drop zone and on the move. They keep us warm, until we have to take them off, then we’re cold again. We have to either be in the jumper, in the bath, or in bed. Any other place between them, we need to move FAST. It’s survival of the fittest, as Mark said. If it was between me and Suki though, she would survive longer than me, she’s tough like that.

So here’s Suki. Luke never did get to meet her. Oh well, maybe next time! Just to clarify, Suki is her nickname, not her real name. Of course it isn’t. My family are the only Sareanite anime lovers, so Suki had to come up with the name herself. Her real name is Summer. Summer Kirstie West. The “Su” from Summer and “Ki” from Kirstie is where the name Suki derives from. Not officially of course, it derives from something in Sareanite, but to us it derives from Summer Kirstie. She acts like the eldest of the our Emerald group but in fact she’s the youngest since she isn’t 18 until January 2nd (the day before Lizzie turns 21 by the way). She’s a tough nut, and sometimes acts a bit trashy, and also something of an indoors person and quite intellectual, but she’s also the rebel of us at the same time. She might sound like she doesn’t know what she wants to be, but trust me, she knows. She’s sweet and light hearted, yet protective, wise and tough. And is surprisingly sophisticated! Like Danni and Francis, we’ve known her our whole lives. Danni’s the eldest, and then it’s Francis, then me then Suki. Ironically enough, Suki seems like the eldest and Danni and Francis seem like the youngest. Me? The middle child, as always. I am a middle child actually, by the way, just thought I’d throw that in there. Back to Suki anyway. The blue hair? I think it suits her. Her natural hair colour is black, quite… “seductive” with her green eyes. If you want to say it that way. People used to think she was some sort of emo or goth though so she decided to change her hair colour to blue in the hope it would change her image… The goth part maybe, but some people still see her as emo. Of course they do-they see that about me too, it’s how we dress and how we live, what we’re interested in etc.

Long live emos everywhere!

Luke's Learnings: We Shall All Win In The End

Afternoon 002 - Les Animaux, Spooning and Gangsta Kazi (Part 3) Nh_zps7beeb71c

Hello to you all.
I'm Luke Enfield, as I hope you know by now. Working on the radio back in Denland, we never had this kind of tripe. But maybe this is quite a neat idea. Not better than golf though, or those swimming pools that span across two storeys. But... that's not to say that SBC Radio had golf and swimming pools. Of course, you're on radio, you can say you're doing all kinds of shit. No one can prove or disprove anything-they can't bloody see you!

So, I'm no longer with Nicole, she has commitments now in Marvega, obviously, she's more committed to this place than I. I'm only over here once in a blue moon. My life hasn't been great for other reasons. My dog, Crimson has now departed. He's under the possession of a red-headed Maulinian twat called Paco. So now I do indeed have nobody left. I just live in a big, empty house. Fortunately, my work is keeping me occupied. I should say, that is a good thing. Many people don't like work, but I do. Crimson Media has had financial issues, issues with staff, so it's all nice to see that we're back doing what we do best. Evil Born Evil Series 1 remade in HD has finished, and Series 2 is about to draw to a close too. It seems strange that, doesn't it? It's like it's a brand new show, when it has in fact been on air for three years. Ah, piffle! So now it's back to square one I guess, except with Series 3 out of the way. Series 2 finishes, and next? Series 4. I hope that doesn't confuse those Marvegan minds of yours.

Anyway, now I just need to work on making quality of everyday life better. Work's good, but I need company. So I got myself a cuddly toy. I've learnt that things can swing in the wrong direction in a heartbeat, and that's why we need to make these precautions to ensure we're happy, even if the thing we communicate with everyday isn't real, it's hand-washable and made by children in South Almasia. It keeps me happy for now. And that's what makes us Alterrans great. Happiness. We'll go to all kinds of heights just to make ourselves or that special someone happy. It doesn't matter if licking feet makes you happy, you bloody lick your feet. If you rate ear sex with cotton buds above humane sex with sausages and bread buns, then you do that. That is my opinion. I am carving the path for each and every one of us to follow. To freedom!
MADMarkyD93
MADMarkyD93
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down